Alright, for some reason, Somerset isn't actually that religious in general from what I've gathered. It seemed pretty odd to me when I found a preacher on the street preaching Christianity to people.

He's been there for days. I keep seeing him. I keep having urges to talk to him and discuss things, starting off with how his day has been and stuff like that, then move into discussion of his religion.

Why would I do this? Because I'm interested. For the majority who do not know me, I'm actually an atheist. However, the religious mood in people does get me thinking. I just thought it might be a rather enlightening experience (however frustrating) to see how he feels.

According to friends, he's been getting worked up over his experiences of doing it on the streets here. I dunno if it's worth it, but I might try anyway.

My college is about 6/8 miles away from my house, and the bus stops into the town centre on the way, which is only 4, so I don't need to get myself out the way.

Dunno, is it worth it?
Go talk to him.

My girlfriend's been dragging me to church with her for the past couple of weeks. It's been an interesting experience.
Do it.

You can't lose anything and might gain some wisdom. Could be damn interesting.
Everytime I see people on the streets to preach something I always get the urge to go up to them and discuss various topics.
Quote by Jimmy94

"I like dark jazz like OPETH"
"you should listen to BETWEEN THE BURIED IN ME"
"that is not real jazz"
"LOL R U KIDDING ME HNNNNGGGG"
rape
Blindfold her telling her that she is going to get a surprise, then proceed to take off your pants and stick your penis in her nostrils.
Reminds me of the Knights of the Nine quest in Oblivion.

But yeah, you should talk to him.
Quote by SG thrasher
What's the worst that could happen?

I forgot to add in that I'm extremely arrogant and rarely back down in argument, and also have a short temper

Not that I'm likely to show it, but it might be really frustrating for me for the whole experience. I might still try it.

If I do, I might let UG know or whatever.
Quote by Eminored
Go and talk to him. A few friends of mine convinced me to talk about religion and actually attend a few church sessions about a year ago, I've never been happier.

Give it a go, won't hurt.

I'm not likely to convert. I've heard the most uplifting stories (even from my atheistic point of view) and through studying science, I could never convert. Seriously.

However, why people are religious does interest me.
Ask him why we're still paying so much for sneakers when we get so many kid slaves making sneakers.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Minkaro
Is he manic?

Seriously though, I was approached by a guy handing out leaflets about Jesus. He was very interesting to talk to, so maybe this preacher guy will be too.

He seems like one of those scare tactic types from what I've seen though.

I'm currently asking a few friends if they could record it, I thought it could be interesting.
It's fine to talk to him. But don't go up to him and start badgering his beliefs. If he's nuts enough to preach about Jesus on the street corner to strangers then he's nuts enough to blow your ass away for pissing him off.
"Oh, it's just you." - Famous Last Words
why people are religious has always interested me as well, what drives people to believe in a intergalactic jewish zombie has always been a curiosity, but totally talk to him
Quote by undead_bunny
It's fine to talk to him. But don't go up to him and start badgering his beliefs. If he's nuts enough to preach about Jesus on the street corner to strangers then he's nuts enough to blow your ass away for pissing him off.

Not planning to.
Piss on his shoes.
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
go talk to him. whats the worst that can happen?
and while your at it these kinds of people usually have the best candy. you should ask him about that too.
Is your name Mike? Do you want to be everyone's friend? Do you look similar to lots of other people? If so click here

Quote by LesPaulLeader08

Fucking win S&R!
Quote by Kensai
Ask him why we're still paying so much for sneakers when we get so many kid slaves making sneakers.

ive heard rumers you are a female, and that plus a flight of the conchords reference=crush
Emerse your soul in love

You used to be alright What happened?

Yellow tigers crouched in jungles in her Dark Eyes .
I wish I could do that. I wouldn't be able to preach though, I wouldn't know what to say. I wish I could write christian music or something.
I saw one of them the other day. Some black guy wearing a Steelers jersey was just handing out little slips of paper saying that Hell is a real place and that I'm headed straight towards it. It was right in that regard, and I appreciated the gesture, but I don't know how accurate the "proof" that Hell is a real place was so I think I'll take my chances.
Quote by Kensai

Or you could ask about the man on the street with knives and forks sticking out of his legs
Fender Standard American Stratocaster
Boss DS-1
Budda Budwah
Electroharmonix Small Clone
Vox AD50VT
There used to be a guy in my old hometown with a huge JESUS LOVES YOU sign who used to shout at you when you all walked past. Got a few good conversations going with him, and he says he knows that Jesus would drive a Jag E-Type.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Craigo
I'm not likely to convert. I've heard the most uplifting stories (even from my atheistic point of view) and through studying science, I could never convert. Seriously.

However, why people are religious does interest me.

I totally say do it, but don't become the stereotypical AA (arrogant athiest ) when he explains his points.

That would just be a dick move.