I've searched, and as per, the search function never ever works for me, so i'm very sorry if this has been brought up before...

Ive been with my girlfriend for 4ish months and I'm worried she doesn't trust me.
She doesn't like me hanging out with girls, she hates me going to clubs without her, and most of all she hates me being friends with an ex.

Me and my ex are good friends, we broke up on good terms and see each other everynow and then, probably once a fortnight, we talk almost everyday, but like one or two texts a day just to say hey & catch up.

I went to my ex's house about a month a go and she made a move on me, i pushed her away reminding her that i had a girlfriend and that i was faithful etc etc.. She apologised.
I thought it was best to tell my girlfriend before she heard of this from anyone else, so i told her and she wasn't best pleased (who would be)

Two weeks later I meet up with her again, just to say hi, I drove her back from a party, and dropped her home, we had a chat on her doorstep for about 30 minutes, she didnt make a move this time.. I had told my girlfriend i planned to do this beforehand..

Upon checking my texts, my girlfriend finds that I saw the ex again, and was short and quiet with me.. later on she texts me wondering why I didn't tell her, and why I was being so secretive..

Am I in the wrong for seeing my ex? I see nothing in her but a friend now, no I am not in denial, I am faithful, I always have been to girlfriends, and I always will be.. I am always open and honest, so am I in the wrong, or does my girlfriend simply not trust me?
Fender American Deluxe Telecaster
Marshall JCM800
Boss Tu-2, Os-2, DD-3
it's not always that black and white. if it makes her feel uncomfortable is it worth it? or is she worth not being able to hang with a friend over? obviously she has a reason the ex has tried
Don't you try and ask me your expiration date
Plans that forgot me 99 times
you'll be the one who opens the gate.

- Cedric Bixler Zavala

Founder of the UG RHPS fanclub....

to join simply amend sig..
Quote by TenaciousLSD
it's not always that black and white. if it makes her feel uncomfortable is it worth it? or is she worth not being able to hang with a friend over? obviously she has a reason the ex has tried

His girlfriend is a untrustworthy....

He should be able to see whoever he wants, it's not like he's hiring a hooker or going to a strip club, he's hanging out with a friend!
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by floppypick
His girlfriend is a untrustworthy....

He should be able to see whoever he wants, it's not like he's hiring a hooker or going to a strip club, he's hanging out with a friend!

You can't blame her for feeling worried that her boyfriend is regularly seeing his ex and knows that she wants to get back with him.
Quote by UncleCthulhu
You can't blame her for feeling worried that her boyfriend is regularly seeing his ex and knows that she wants to get back with him.

No, but he's telling her every time he does so, which I think is enough.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

Quote by floppypick
No, but he's telling her every time he does so, which I think is enough.

Come on, if your girlfiend told you that she got a lift home from a party from her ex-boyfriend who's been trying to get back with her wouldn't you feel just a bit worried, even if she told you?

EDIT: This isn't a trust issue, the issue here is you not understanding your girlfriend's insecurities. Women are fickle creatures who are hard to understand sometimes.
Quote by UncleCthulhu
Come on, if your girlfiend told you that she got a lift home from a party from her ex-boyfriend who's been trying to get back with her wouldn't you feel just a bit worried, even if she told you?

EDIT: This isn't a trust issue, the issue here is you not understanding your girlfriend's insecurities. Women are fickle creatures who are hard to understand sometimes.

Alright, she has a right to be nervous, believe or not I've been in what TS is in.

TS just have a good talk with her about it, that's all I can say.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick