Hey guys, I'm doing a project for history (which goes towards my final grade) and I want to do it on Mk Ultra. I need 3 sources. They can be a book, documentary, etc...
My problem is that I can't find a documentary that isn't completely bias, and far left propaganda. Anybody know of any objective documentary on the subject? Or any other sources to look into?
Oh, and does anybody know how I'd go about finding the remaining documents that were released under the Freedom of Information Act? I'm Irish btw, if that makes much difference.
Originally posted by WlCmToTheJungle "you have just received the amish computer virus. Since the amish dont have computers it's based on there honor system so please delete all of your files immediatly. thank you
try going to wikipedia and look at the sources they used. Try amazon or a library. MK ultra was pretty ****ed up though.
Quote by allislost
I would say that aetherspear speaks nothing but the truth.
UG Blues Group
UG Reggae & Dub Group
Need Professional Mixing for cheap? Need Vinyl to Digital Transfers? PM Me.
Dude, that's the name of my prog/power metal band!

Project M K ULTRA!!!!

We have a concept about mind control. I wrote it.
life is beautifuuuuooooaaaaaal
Quote by filthandfury
MK?

Milton Keynes?

MMMMIIIILLLTTOOONNNN KKKKEEEYYYNNESSSS!

I'm sorry, I have nothing to contribute to the thread but I have to just ask filthandfury whether this is a reference to Bill Bailey talking about when he saw Marilyn Manson in Milton Keynes?
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by esther_mouse
I'm sorry, I have nothing to contribute to the thread but I have to just ask filthandfury whether this is a reference to Bill Bailey talking about when he saw Marilyn Manson in Milton Keynes?

+1 lmao

Part Troll.