Like Dust in the wind or When the children Cry...........

Thanks

Tell me why I had to be a powerslave
I dont wanna die, Im a god, why cant I live on?
When the life giver dies, all around is laid to waste.
And in my last hour,
Im a slave to the power of death

Member Of The Jagermeister Fan Club
House of the Rising Sun, maybe.

Similar in which aspect, though? Do you mean that you want ongs mostly done with pen chords, because that's the impression that I get. Could be wrong obviously.

Try the holy trinity: Stairway, Tears in Heaven, Nothing Else Matters.
I'm not a fan of facts. You see, the facts can change, but my opinion will never change, no matter what the facts are. - Stephen Colbert

Looks like you're using a picking pattern using three fingers, amirite? OK, I recommend looking up Travis picking as an introduction, it has a fairly repetitive and simple patter to us, but can be hard to master. I dunno if you've heard any Iron and Wine, but he uses a lot of this style of picking, especially in versions of his songs where he is playing solo on is guitar by his lonesome, with no band to back him up. Look up his cover of Such Great Heights and the live version of the Trapeze Swinger, both in the tabs section, and on youtube. - they use identical chords, but illustrate the difference between picking well. Hope that helps for now, dude.
Thank Ya Much

Tell me why I had to be a powerslave
I dont wanna die, Im a god, why cant I live on?
When the life giver dies, all around is laid to waste.
And in my last hour,
Im a slave to the power of death

Member Of The Jagermeister Fan Club
Here you go dude, I found a couple of videos on youtube (couldn't find any in the lessons section)

Clicky
And a more advanced demo

An example song:

Iron and Wine - Such Great Heights (Postal Service Cover)

and some tabs from this place.
Such Great Heights
The Trapeze Swinger

Hope this helps.
Stop this Train by John Mayer is always fun. Though incredibly hard, you woun't stop playing it for a while... learn Heart of Life too.
Quote by akack
Stop this Train by John Mayer is always fun. Though incredibly hard, you woun't stop playing it for a while... learn Heart of Life too.

Have you changed your avatar, or am I thinking of somebody different?
Loads of Iron and Wine songs. Most of what he does is fingerpicking.
Boy With a Coin is a nice challenge, and sounds great once perfected.