Hey guys I am selling my Epiphone les paul studio limited edition guitar and Marshall MG50 DFX amp as a package deal (only). This will also include a hard case, cable leads and strap. I am only selling these because I have switched from guitar to bass and therefore have no need for them, these instruments are in great condition.

These instruments are a great way for some just starting up or even a medium player. I have set the price at what most retail places are asking for package deals, even though mine are used you will be getting a better guitar/amp/case/strap overall. Price: $570

The epiphone is in perfect condition except for a tiny scratch at the top of the body. The marshall is in near perfect condition, a few minor scratches where paint as come off and at the handle bar a knob as fallen off, which doesn't affect anything except looks. Also the headphone input doesn't work but that as been like that since I brought it, i just never got it fixed due to the fact I go through my pod xt live headphone output.

Information as follows:

Epiphone les paul studio

- Body: Mahogony
- Neck: Set Mahogony
- Inlay: Trapezoid Inlays
- Pickups: Alnico classic humbuckers
- Knobs: 3 way toggle, 2 volume, 2 tone
- Scale: 22"
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Top: Blue Green

Marshall MG 50 DFX

- Output: 50 Watts
- Channels: 2
- Footswitch supplied
- Speaker: 1 x 12"
- Digital FX
- Digital Reverb

I am also selling my Pod xt live from Line 6 for guitar, which I only got recently. This is probably the best guitar effects processor out there. I still have the box in which it came from and it is perfect condition. I will be selling it for $350 (not negotiable)

If you want to combine all of these items into a totally package I will be able to negioiate a price and throw in a tuner and guitar book (the guitar handbook) as well.

I also have pictures of all of the above items, just email me if you want to see them or discuss price and payments. Email: mitchellben@hotmail.com
I think the reason your only selling them as a package is because you know no one will buy your busted up MG.

However if you were to sell the epiphone by itself i would buy it. But im not going to add a few extra bucks just for the MG...

Crimson_tornado if you give me your email I can post you some pictures, I'm not sure how to put them up here.

Final !mpact the marshall is in near perfect condition, the only technical problem is the headphone output which was like that when I brought it.. I just never got it fixed due to the fact I use my pod xt live output. Otherwise everything is working....
depending on where abouts in Australia you live you are welcome to come and try both guitar and amp! or if you give me your email I can also show you some pictures
Quote by billwashere
Crimson_tornado if you give me your email I can post you some pictures, I'm not sure how to put them up here.

Final !mpact the marshall is in near perfect condition, the only technical problem is the headphone output which was like that when I brought it.. I just never got it fixed due to the fact I use my pod xt live output. Otherwise everything is working....
depending on where abouts in Australia you live you are welcome to come and try both guitar and amp! or if you give me your email I can also show you some pictures

How much for just the guitar?

Where do you live (What state?) I'm in West Aus.
Oh sorry, didn't see the dollar sign :S

For the record though, posting images is easy. One way to do it is put them up on a photo site, such as photobucket.com, then get the link for the picture and put it between (Invalid img) tags - the advanced post editor will help you