So I just got back from seeing Metallica at the O2 Arena. My mates dad pretty much runs the place so we got free tickets in a box to see them.

'twas ****in' awesome! Kinda wish I was down on the floor with everyone though. Still, from what I hear, they hardly ever play in England and this was a great night!

Was anyone else there and what did they think?

-Guy
http://www.facebook.com/someofusneverdie

Check us out, we'd really appreciate any feedback or support.

Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Yamaha RGX-A2
Orange Thunderverb 200H
Orange PPC412 Cab
- Woo!!
Boss TU-2, ISP Decimator, MXR Carbon Copy
Metallica Thread!!!!!!!
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
I'm going to see them in Ontario, Ca in December. Don't care if work won't give me time off, I'll quit if I have to... priorities first!
Quote by Guy101
So I just got back from seeing Metallica at the O2 Arena. My mates dad pretty much runs the place so we got free tickets in a box to see them.

'twas ****in' awesome! Kinda wish I was down on the floor with everyone though. Still, from what I hear, they hardly ever play in England and this was a great night!

Was anyone else there and what did they think?

-Guy

I was there, they played amazing, but in the place i was (Above the boxes, on the last floor) I Couldn0t hear very well the guitar of kirk, on most of the solo's :S I was like, the sound is amazing blalbl, but the solo's where are them! On the song's of the ned, i heard them a bit more

Cyanide is an awesome song heh

And.. metallica thread i think
Since 2002 using UG. This page teached me how to play guitar and help'd me to embrace the passion of my life: Music.
Quote by tiky
I was there, they played amazing, but in the place i was (Above the boxes, on the last floor) I Couldn0t hear very well the guitar of kirk, on most of the solo's :S I was like, the sound is amazing blalbl, but the solo's where are them! On the song's of the ned, i heard them a bit more

Cyanide is an awesome song heh

And.. metallica thread i think

Woop woop! Yeah I think the sound woulda been better down below, it was still alrite from where we were though. I'm gonna be honest, I'm not a hardcore fan, I just started getting into them recently actually, and quite like their new stuff too. I thought they played One and Master of Puppets brilliantly though. And The Day That Never Comes sounded pretty sweet too!

-Guy

Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Yamaha RGX-A2
Orange Thunderverb 200H
Orange PPC412 Cab
- Woo!!
Quote by Guy101
Woop woop! Yeah I think the sound woulda been better down below, it was still alrite from where we were though. I'm gonna be honest, I'm not a hardcore fan, I just started getting into them recently actually, and quite like their new stuff too. I thought they played One and Master of Puppets brilliantly though. And The Day That Never Comes sounded pretty sweet too!

-Guy

Lol I don't consider myself a fan so we are kinda in the same position, I used to listen them many years ago, and still knew the main songs (One, Master of puppets (I went crazy on that), until it sleeps, mm Seek & Destroy (amazing ending wow) and some other two that don't recall the name right now) But it was amazing for jsut 5 pounds

And i will pay more, for it. All my chilean friends wanna kill me for seeing them
Since 2002 using UG. This page teached me how to play guitar and help'd me to embrace the passion of my life: Music.
Quote by tiky
Lol I don't consider myself a fan so we are kinda in the same position, I used to listen them many years ago, and still knew the main songs (One, Master of puppets (I went crazy on that), until it sleeps, mm Seek & Destroy (amazing ending wow) and some other two that don't recall the name right now) But it was amazing for jsut 5 pounds

And i will pay more, for it. All my chilean friends wanna kill me for seeing them

Hah, cool stuff man . Yeah I knew all the main ones and stuff.

Just realised which song Cyanide is, and yeah, its pretty dam cool. The bit where its just drums and bass is so cool.

I'd love to see them again actually, would rather be closer next time though.

-Guy

Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Yamaha RGX-A2
Orange Thunderverb 200H
Orange PPC412 Cab
- Woo!!