does anyone know if they make mod boards for bass and if so were can i get them like the on board envelope filter on the cort funkmachine

thanks in advance
-steve
I don't understand what you're asking.
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Of course I don't wanna go in the woods. There's bears in there.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Jeff Ament is a sexy sexy beast.

Quote by Karvid
Yes. Chest hair = automatic awesome. Even if you're a woman.
You can email guitarfetish and see which ones are compatible with bass.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
that would be amazing... think they could do my double preamp thing? because GB&C obviously don't like me...
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
^Double Preamp? This interests me, please elaborate.

So did they come up with these because some people can't be assed to step on a pedal or something?
Gear:

Fender Mexi Fat Strat
2005 Taylor 614ce

Fender MIM J-Bass Fretless
Quote by FenderKid87
^Double Preamp? This interests me, please elaborate.

he did a thread about it a few days ago. Go search it. But in case you're too lazy to look, the idea was to have a bass with 2 preamps, one for each pickup
Quote by C0_0kie
guitar solo - "meh, every song got one"
bass solo - "OMGZ0R U IS PRO MENZ"

Quote by lucertia.
fapfapfapfapfapfap

burgerburgerburgerburger

Quote by DeAd-RiP
Sir I would like to sex your bass.
Quote by kugelspot
he did a thread about it a few days ago. Go search it. But in case you're too lazy to look, the idea was to have a bass with 2 preamps, one for each pickup

good memory! it indeed, was one of my more memorable ideas.

it certainly was smarter than dehydrated water.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard

^ dehydrated water was done before

obviously you havent seen the tuxedo with jackie chan
Originally Posted by smb
I'm an arrogant bastard - I thought I was good before I'd plucked a note. I was right, of course.

Quote by MetalBass 77
sonsie knows all
I came up with it when I was 5 actually, and saw the Tuxedo a little later.

I want that Tux. I wonder what it could do to my playing...
Quote by FatalGear41

Quote by Jason Jillard

well when you pick up your bass you'd break it, when you went to turn your amp on, you'd break it

when you try and commit suicide, you break whatever form off suicide you were trying to use

you know what the worst part is?

the only bass and amp you can use is an epiphone t-bird and a behringer amp, because they were created from dark magic
Originally Posted by smb
I'm an arrogant bastard - I thought I was good before I'd plucked a note. I was right, of course.

Quote by MetalBass 77
sonsie knows all
Putting an envelope filter onboard seems to miss the point of having an envelope filter to me. Surely you've got to be able to tweak that thing until it sounds just how you want it? You can't do that if you've only got one control.

There's certainly no reason it can't be done though.
i emailed guitar fetish and they said that all of there mod boards work for bass!
"Works" is a relative term. I can "use" a guitar distortion pedal with my bass, but the sound is less than ideal. Maybe I am being a bit too simplistic here, but how does the modboard (which is the on board version of a guitar pedal) differ in that respect from the standalone effect pedal?

If it were me, I'd like some sound clips or at least some references for people who put one in a bass.
good point
ill continue to look around for ones that are designed for bass
Really, it would be far better to get a pedal. Far more sonic possibilities, and, in my opinion, far more convenient to engage and disengage.
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1