Ok so heres the deal.

Me and a couple friends were going over to his friends house to watch the season finale of WEEDS tonight. Probably my favorite show ever. So right now, an hour and ten minutes before it starts we get a call saying theyre watching monday night football and we cant watch it. WTF.

we live on campus so we cant order showtime, and no i dont know what to do.

I can wait for it to come online, but it takes a couple days, shitty qualty blah blah.

So does anyone have an idea where i can find a television with Showtime in the next hour and 8 minutes?
Quote by Chungavelli
I know this Jewish guy who pierced his asshole.
im assuming since you said campus you're in college... maybe try your lounge it might have showtime, or you could look online im sure with a fee you could stream it online, anyways thats my two cents
What? You kids like TV? Well then, come step into my nice, inconspicuous white van. You can watch all the TV you want, I promise.
Quote by Trefellin
What? You kids like TV? Well then, come step into my nice, inconspicuous white van. You can watch all the TV you want, I promise.

ooh ooh do you has candy too?!
Quote by DieGarbageMan
When having sex i realise my penis is of small nature.

Quote by Demon Wolf
I got a similar thing from playing too much Pokemon.

Magikarpal tunnel.
go buy a tivo.. RIGHT NOW, you got like 58 minutes

that or freeload. or just suck it up, and get it online.
i love family guy but now i can only see it on sundays because the station canceled it. i dont fuss
rofl at post #2
i thought this was going to lead to how he masturbated with his friends once i was two lines into the story
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.
steal cable from local powerlines after pirate TV's from wal-mart in the disaster areas of the US. quick, like 45 minutes to go.
Quote by Invader Jim
The questions people ask here makes me wonder how the TS's dress themselves in the morning and can shower without drowning...
knock door to door around the neighborhood and ask if they have showtime and can watch it. and provide popcorn for the house owners
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.