so I'm tired of playing on guitars with dead frets, and don't have time for fret work..so I'm thinking of ordering out of the agile family..

amp situation is a hybrid Fender Roc Pro 700, which I love.

I was looking at the Agile AL-3000 2TS P90:
http://www.rondomusic.com/product2053.html

and

the Agile AL 2500 gold top w/ 3 P90's
http://www.rondomusic.com/al2500gold3p90.html

there doesn't seem to be any HUGE difference between these guitars, which would you order?

I'm looking at P90's for something different from humbuckers/EMG's. I play pop/punk/rock. Would a P90 be able to be handle a decent amount of gain? I know that mike ness from Social D plays a gold top with P90's, and i love his sound.

so what is UG's opinion?
Quote by Invader Jim
The questions people ask here makes me wonder how the TS's dress themselves in the morning and can shower without drowning...
i would get the al-3000, cause it has the abalone inlays and ebony fretboard. But i wouldn't get it with p-90's...
Quote by Ghold125
i would get the al-3000, cause it has the abalone inlays and ebony fretboard. But i wouldn't get it with p-90's...

yet you play a c-1 and a Dean...

P-90's don't work great for metal. They're great for pop.
Fender Frontman 212
Epiphone G-400!
Fender Strat MIM
Zoom G2

Quote by HighPotency
dude... search bar

It came out like 2 weeks ago

We all saw it

We all pointed and laughed

We all secretly wished we could afford it
I've heard that the higher up the chain they are, the more amazing that they are quality wise. I'm tired of buying shitty guitars, and this looks like it might be budget, yes really awesome guitars. anyone had any experience? I'm going to be cranking some gain through the P90's though, so i guess i gotta go somewhere and try and see how they handle gain first.
Quote by Invader Jim
The questions people ask here makes me wonder how the TS's dress themselves in the morning and can shower without drowning...
Agile makes a great guitar for the money with a pick up swap you can have a guitar that will hold it's own with guitars hundreds of dollars more.
awesome man, thanks, just what i wanna hear.

obviously the P-90 won't handle metal, and I'm not looking to play that.

/puts up flame shield/

the sound i like is broadway calls/anti-flag/social-d/older green day stuff.

I like plenty more bands as well, don't flame.

your opinions on how a P90 would handle this, and about agile 3000 in general. only reason i was tihnking of the gold top is because of 3 P90's. which would give me two hum cancelling positions, what do you think?
Quote by Invader Jim
Quote by due 07
Instead of 2 tone sunburst, get a goldtop:

http://www.rondomusic.com/al3000prestp90.html

Its the sex

Since I'm too lazy I'll just copy pasta an earlier post I had typed and make it relevant.

Thanks for necrobumping a 1 year old thread, where would UG be without people like you who bump up dead threads that are no longer relevant. So on behalf of UG I would like to say thank you so much for doing the service that you do as it is much more important to post in a dead thread rather then a new and relevant thread.