Not sure if I understand all the rules here, so if I'm wrong in this, I'll close it myself but I think I'll be ok

Well, I had some problems, but I found a way around them and just today I got my M-Audio Fast Track and Session to work. I didn't really plug in my guitar, I just wanted to get a feel for how Session works so I used some of their loops and I put together two short songs. Just messing around, nothing too serious.

Now, I don't want to shamelessly plug my MySpace page, but seeing as the songs are already up there, it is the easiest way to post them here.

Tell me what you think. www.myspace.com/adventrevert

(and I've written songs before, but I never exported them from Guitar Pro... so these new songs are technically my first songs I could share with other people)
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
Thank you

Anyone else care to give their input?
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!