Black epiphone flying v, set neck, gold hardware, and case included. Guitar is in good condition, a couple of minor nicks, but nothing out of the ordinary for a 7 year old guitar. Case is worn, but still functions.

$250 plus shipping
Or looking for trades ofr other electric guitars, ibanez, schecter, fender, etc.

I'll put pics up tommorow, I have htem loaded on a different computer than the one I'm posting from.

Feel free to ask if you have any questions!
Like good folk/indie music? Check us out at www.myspace.com/mckenzieshae
ARRGH, MATEYS!! I Be a PIT PIRATE!! sworn enemy of the PIT NINJAS! I am the 30th pit pirate to sail under the great command of justinhawkins, MATEYS! (pm justinhawkins to join)
http://www.epiphone.com/default.asp?ProductID=31&CollectionID=18
Ebony version of the 1958 Korina V. Hope this will hold you guys over til i get the pics up!
ARRGH, MATEYS!! I Be a PIT PIRATE!! sworn enemy of the PIT NINJAS! I am the 30th pit pirate to sail under the great command of justinhawkins, MATEYS! (pm justinhawkins to join)
Having difficulties with the camera... TTT!
Yeah, get those pics up and I'll be interested.

Is there anything specific you're looking to trade for?
Founder and Gaz of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim club. PM me to join.

The Metal Militia
"Banging that head that doesn't bang!"

Quote by -Vogel-
All bow down for the mighty Holy Wars
I'll have them up soom, I promise. As for trades, its actually a friends guitar, and hes says hes just looking for another guitar, he'll consider anythign reasonable
yoyodunno- sorry, my friend doesn't have any money to add to it.
hot4teacher- what type and color?
Quote by The_Marshall_Gu
yoyodunno- sorry, my friend doesn't have any money to add to it.
hot4teacher- what type and color?

Trade for a month old blue MIM strat?
Fender Frontman 212
Epiphone G-400!
Fender Strat MIM
Zoom G2

Quote by HighPotency
dude... search bar

It came out like 2 weeks ago

We all saw it

We all pointed and laughed

We all secretly wished we could afford it
i am definately inerested! what kind opf payment do you except?
im not just into punk....... im into punk rock!!!!!!
Ok, I take paypal as payment, and as for the strat offers, i need ot run them by my friend first. I wont finalize any deal until I get pics up, I don't want anyone to think I'm trying to scam them.
Would you be willing to trade for a LTD V-250?

LFR, Mahogany body, maple neck, ten year old guitar.

Plays great I just need to put some strings on it.
how long would u be willing to wait for payment
im not just into punk....... im into punk rock!!!!!!
Um, idk, I'll have to ask my friend. How long are you thinking? As for pictures, I promise I'll have them up by tommorow night. I finally put some batteries in the camera and took the pictures, but it turns out my brother took the camera with him to kansas this weekend, so I can't load them until he gets back tommorow. Thanks for beign so patient.
youre in southwest missouri? ...if i can see the pics, im in tulsa, and might have cash.
Help Out A Dentist; Play Rugby

I have now met 1/5 of the original GNR lineup.
so far: Steven Adler
to go: Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff.

Quote by ReeseKillsHIV

You sir, are a nice person.