I HaVE HAD IT WITH DRAGONFORCE. they are everyehre, they are famous because of guitar hero and because their songs are hard to play in a guitar, first they cant even play live without mistakes!!! yalll gonna critizise me because of this but i wanted to express myself

P.S: try sonata arctica they kick ass
I HaVE HAD IT WITH YOU *reported* seriously, stop making pointless / against the rules / dumb threads.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
My god...

HOW FUCKING STUPID CAN ONE HUMAN BEING BE?!?

100% of your threads are a waste of space and money.
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
yeah ive seen videos of dragonforce live and they suck, plus all their songs sound the same and they are kind of gay. they are only really famous because of guitar hero, i knew of them before and downloaded inhuman rampage way before gh3 but they are kind of gay.

sonata arctica ftw
i kind of agree with this guy tho come on.

dragonforce cant play there own songs At all live.

but people consider them talented guitarists :/
saw them a mayhem and they put on a good show and stepped it up from the last time i saw them in 2006. and i'm pretty sure this is about to get closed..

EDIT: and you like muse, which could be one of the worst bands i've ever heard of all time, but unlike you i can express my opinion in a civilized way without throwing a fit. we all have opinions, and chances are most people on here don't care what you have to say.
10/7/07- Van Halen
3/16/08- Iron Maiden
1/9/09- AC/DC
7/8/09- Judas Priest
11/10/09- Metallica
7/3/10- Iron Maiden
7/24/10- Rush
4/15/11- Rush-

Quote by LordBishek
with a penis as small as mine, I don't have a very humorous take on the world.
Last edited by sabres61 at Sep 15, 2008,