Yup, I got stuck a little bit past that part where you had to follow those trails of blood in his nightmare.
Nope. You're the only person on the planet to play it.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Games were excellent. Very excellent. Movie will be garbage. I thought it looked very sharp stylistically, and I like Mark Wahlberg, so I got excited, but I hear they're shooting for a PG-13 rating, and that'll just fuck EVERYTHING up because Max Payne is NOT a PG-13 character, and his story is NOT a PG-13 story. Fucking idiots.
the movie has an R-rating now. so it might be good. ludacris as bravura is retarded though
Good game.

Not such a great thread.

There's a Gaming thread for this buddy
Quote by imthehitcher
you truly are a prince of men

Quote by isuckhardcore
I get naked FOR my dog.
I loved that game, and still do max payne is my hero :P
My gear so far >.>
Schecter Synyster standard
crappy BC rich bronze series warlock
Vox AD15VT-XL

Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder.
Quote by froete_88
the movie has an R-rating now. so it might be good. ludacris as bravura is retarded though

Almost as retarded as Marky Mark as Max.

Quote by Spamwise
I've seen it for like $3-4 at Gamestop..should I buy it?

..YES!
You're*
Does the game actually have supernatural elements like it seems like the movie will? Because I played MP 2 and there was nothing of that sort as far as I recall
Quote by Zardokk
Everybody must get stoned! (If they are me.)
i still play it
in fact, i just finished it, logged on here, and voila!
movie looks badass
Quote by Spaceman_Spiff
Does the game actually have supernatural elements like it seems like the movie will?

No. That's part of the reason the movie seems so 'tarded.

I'd bet almost anything, though, that the "supernatural elements" in the movie are just Valkyr-induced hallucinations.
You're*
Sort of, installed it when I was little but didn't really like it, it wont work on Vista now
Max Payne was a good game, both of them. I find that first one was more about killing and had also a lot of dramatic story to it. I also like listening and finding the things in the game that most people breez past. I found the second game to be a great game for all time. The story line was great and the action was great along with the new weaponry. It also has many things in that are seen throughout the game as I said many people breez past. Such as the series of television shows that are from the first game and the second game. When I played Max Payne 2 The Fall Of Max Payne; I was absolutley infatuated with the creation of it. I knew they were going to make a movie out of it someday, but I did not know how much money it was going to get for it's budget. But if Mark Wahlberg being a a professional badass as he is, the movie has got to have some balls to it. I am currently in Russia and I can the see the commercials for it but I don't speak the language as well so I cannot understand the movie. I imagine overall that the movie will be impressive and will shock me one way or another.
Woke up this morning, at the break of day, just huggin the pillows, where her body use to lay.
Quote by taylorhindman
Yup, I got stuck a little bit past that part where you had to follow those trails of blood in his nightmare.

+1 me too, i kinda gave up on it after that
Sig space available, give me some praise