I got three or four shots in each of my big toes, and I'm still waiting for the effects to wear off. I got the shots at around 3:30, and both toes are still almost completely numb, aside from a tiny bit of pain where they pulled out the ingrown part of my nail, and I can only feel that if I focus on it. I don't think I'm going to go to school tomorrow; it's really awkward walking, and kind of hurts. But yeah, anyone know when it should wear off? It's getting pretty annoying, and I hate missing school.
I don't know, last time I had novacaine was to get 4 teeth pulled in elementary school. That was a fun day.

Oh, and I just lost the game.
Novocaine, opiates, downers, uppers, or anything of the sort have little to no effect on me, so I can't really help you.

Good luck on it, though.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Quote by RU Experienced?
I don't know, last time I had novacaine was to get 4 teeth pulled in elementary school. That was a fun day.

Oh, and I just lost the game.
You're welcome.

So did I.

I get fillings on my teeth all the time, so I get it at least once a year. I brush everyday, and even floss occasionally, but I guess it's from never drinking milk or having anything with calcium or something. My older sister will go literally years without brushing her teeth, and she's never had one single cavity.
Novacaine wears off completely in about 12 hours judging from my own experience with it when I got my wisdom teeth out... but then again my judgment was severely impaired since I took too many Vicodin XD
Quote by Th6r6a6sH
The Pit is a reliable source of information
Quote by imdeth
My penis is tough. My penis is elite.
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I like Luigi.

His cock is maximum.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

OPETH RULES.

Member of Åkerfeldtism

My last.fm
Just wait. Don't go to school if you feel you can't, but first you should stop being such a nerd.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by frottage
My older sister will go literally years without brushing her teeth, and she's never had one single cavity.

That's actually really disgusting.

I'd still accept a BJ though.
Quote by brandon369852
Just wait. Don't go to school if you feel you can't, but first you should stop being such a nerd.
Lol

I don't love school or anything, I just hate makeup work. I'm not a 4.0 or anything, but I have to really try to get my grades where they are, and missing school could put me behind.
ive always had it wear off completely in about 4-5 hours when ive gotten it for getting cavities filled and such.

im guessing you had a large dose since it was in your toe, so i dont really know how long that will take.

just dont worry about it.
Quote by RU Experienced?
That's actually really disgusting.

I'd still accept a BJ though.

I'd let you go ahead, but she's engaged, so sorry. She hasn't even had secks with her boyfriend yet. I doubt you'd want one if you saw her.
Quote by frottage
Lol

I don't love school or anything, I just hate makeup work. I'm not a 4.0 or anything, but I have to really try to get my grades where they are, and missing school could put me behind.

Oh, I hear ya. I haven't missed a day of school in about two or three years. I have 3.87.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by brandon369852
Oh, I hear ya. I haven't missed a day of school in about two or three years. I have 3.87.

That's pretty sweet. I know there was some chick that graduated last year at my school that only missed one day through all of high school, which was the senior skip day at the end of the day.