yeah, pit. I'm doing a project for a statistics class and basically I need to ask a bunch of people a question and analyze data and all that good stuff. So you are my guinea pigs. Here goes:

If you could learn any language in addition to your native language, what would it be?

Thanks in advance.
Latin

Helps you figure out a lot of words from English seeing how about 1/2 our words come from it.
Welsh
Bands I've seen live:

Def Leppard
Journey
Tool
Testament
Megadeth
Slayer
Mastodon
Deftones
Alice in Chains
Foo Fighters
Rodrigo y Gabriela
Quote by Guitarfreak777
Latin

Helps you figure out a lot of words from English seeing how about 1/2 our words come from it.

I studied Latin for 4 years. you'd be surprised how useless it is, especially within our own language.

anyway, Slovakian.
I'm putting my GAS on hold
for a couple months in order to pimp my ride.

Don't judge me.
Quote by theoreticmusic
I studied Latin for 4 years. you'd be surprised how useless it is, especially within our own language.

anyway, Slovakian.

You must not have done well. I'm in 2nd year Latin and it helps me figure out words all the time when i'm reading.
Well I guess I'd like to speak French more fluently, but the same goes for English. I've always wanted to learn Swedish though... put me down for Swedish.
Spanish, since i live in south cali and and like 50% of the people here are spanish
This is my Signature.
Italian

Btw, this survey is fail because you don't have set population and SRS and all that stats shit u need to have in a sample.
German, French, and dead languages so I can talk anywhere in the world and nobody will know what I'm saying

Also Celtic.
Quote by Th6r6a6sH
The Pit is a reliable source of information
Quote by imdeth
My penis is tough. My penis is elite.
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I like Luigi.

His cock is maximum.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

OPETH RULES.

Member of Åkerfeldtism

My last.fm
Mandarin
Mr. Butlertron are you A handsome B smart C scrap metal or D all of the above
Scangrade thats easy I'm A and B but not C, so it can't be all of the above, but you can't fill in two ovals Nooo!
Mr. Butlertron the answer is C... you fuckwad
Quote by Flann

Btw, this survey is fail because you don't have set population and SRS and all that stats shit u need to have in a sample.

qft

relevant: german