Page 1 of 2
This is inspired by my buddy who asked me this question and then told me that the weirdest thing he's ever boned in a dream was either a deer or a T-rex. Your turn!
Call me Jack
I had sex with a vampire girl in my dream - like an actual vampire. None of those phake vampires. Actually, I only ate her out.
Abbreviated version:
Quote by Lots of People

Quote by :.FireStorm.:
+1 Maus24

:.FireStorm.: - #15 poster in the thread, #1 in my heart.

o _o
/###############
|###############
\###############

Member #6 of the "Shoop da Whoop" club
pm C.C. Deville to join
Megaman, but when he took off his helmet, it turned out he was actually me. Only, I had really bad acne.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
A Velociraptor

Seriously...a dinosaur.
Quote by jackbauer
playing by yourself is like masturbating, sure it feels great, but it's nothing compared to the real deal.

Quote by guylee
Oh Shit! I Have A Weird Growth On My Body!

To The Pit!

JOIN MY GROUP plox

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/tonelife/
Abraham Lincoln's head on Heidi Klum's body.
Quote by Altered_Carbon
That's some bony hipster sex, which may be the best kind.
My friends mom. Man that was weird, it was vivid. and awesome!!!

But normally its just a really hot chick whose an amalgamation of like every single trait i find sexy.
a microwaved grapefruit.

e-cookie for the reference.
Quote by stepco12345
That sexy foods thread has made me get a craving for some penis cake.
Quote by yellowfrizbee,SomebodySomeone
I luff Quizzy
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Well you can just put yourself right in me
Quote by ShelbyLynn
by that time it was like six am, sleep sounded just as good as getting off
Once i had a dream where I was actually ****ing music. don't ask, I can't explain but it was the greatest feeling ever.

Wait, was that a dream, or did I just eat too much acid?
Quote by tonedeafidiot
WAY worse than anything said so far. I really don't wanna talk about it...

talk about it
Call me Jack
Quote by tonedeafidiot
WAY worse than anything said so far. I really don't wanna talk about it...

If I ****ed a comb, I think you can talk about whatever it is you ****ed.
Honestly I'm not into this but my aunt it was like she forced me and it was wierd all over the condom was like putting a dildo over my dick it was all very wierd.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
I had sex with a girl BUT she had the most demented vagina ever it had lots of other appendages inside it which are not typical of real vaginas
A horse. Not kidding, it was like 4 days ago. I woke up masturbating.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Several Hundred beautiful women.then suddenly i was on the battle field from 300 and started killing persians.
I'm back. Cower in fear, mortals.

Claudio Sanchez is my hero.
Quote by ZAxel
Weirdest?

…a comb.

that is seriously the funniest i've read on UG, congradulations!
It must have been a cat, because I had a dream in which I gave birth to a fully grown black cat who just walked out from between my legs.

And I am a guy . . .

>_>

<_<

My grandma.... she's not attractive at all I woke up disgusted.... that was more of a nightmare.

I also had one about my cousin, she's actually hot, but I felt very weird the whole next day. And the nest time I saw her I couldn't look her in the eye even though normally she's the only cousin I actually have fun hanging out with.

once I had a dream where I fucked a hermaphrodite... I swear that's not gay

I've also had wet dreams in extremely weird situations, but they were all with your average 'dream' girl.... like once I had a dream where I was gettin it with a girl in the trunk of a car in the church parking lot
I had a dream once about a girl who had a dick stitched between her boobs, not grown there but actually stitched in. She called it the "master ****". Weird shit.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
A bag of m&m's. It felt so good it the dream that I have been thinking about trying it in real life.
Quote by jackson001
Ironbodom, I hate you.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
damnit Ironbodom.

Quote by Sleaze Disease
Yes, someone "was ate jam" while they were playing.
Brilliant observation.

Save SURGE
Quote by Machine Gun Cat
I had sex with a girl BUT she had the most demented vagina ever it had lots of other appendages inside it which are not typical of real vaginas

How can you know for sure?

I can't remember screwing anything weird in my dreams, though just the other night I was getting head from some decent looking red-head girl. I normally hate red heads, stupid brain
Quote by Ironbodom
A bag of m&m's. It felt so good it the dream that I have been thinking about trying it in real life.

that's actually crazy enough to work

Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
Quote by urzafan
mrs. piggy the muppet, i dunno what i was smoking....

I honestly masturbate to her on purpose.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
...dont post the pear....dont post the pear...dont post the pear....must resist..urge to post it....
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.
Last edited by gun4hire at Sep 16, 2008,
Quote by gun4hire
...dont post the pear....dont post the pear...dont post the pear....

Ever heard of reverse psychology?
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
Page 1 of 2