What are bands you like to listen to live recordings of more than just recorded? I have a live Eagles concert on DVD, and I like the songs on there much better than I like the recorded versions. What about you, what bands do you like live recordings of more than songs of non-live albums?
Dream Theater /\ Curses, beat me.

And Porcupine Tree. Oh, and Sabbath, back when they did tours.

Also, Godspeed You! Black Emperor was amazing when they were touring.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
I killed the Prom Queen.

Butcher passes the mic around the front row through parts of the songs, and some of the audience members are amazing, and some suck so bad that I get a good laugh while listening to a band I love.

Why'd they have to split?
Pearl Jam, Radiohead, Grateful Dead
This is what you get.
This is what you get.
This what you get when you mess with us.
Bright Eyes
Quote by The_Hell_Patrol
I say pwnd/owned alot, and n00b even more frequently.

It comes up every few seconds actually. I actually said "imma pwn j00 n00b" to my girlfriend i think. She had no idea what i wastalking about, so i pwnt her n00b ass.
Satch, Johnson, Vai, Malmsteen.. the live show is always more interesting than the studio recording.

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?
The Smashing Pumpkins
Louis Armstrong
Stevie Ray Vaughan
Quote by Altered_Carbon
That's some bony hipster sex, which may be the best kind.
Quote by synpet713192
Why'd they have to split?

I feel you, I've been listening a lot to I Killed The Prom Queen, it's a shame they split up.

On topic, Led Zeppelin. They sound just as good as the recordings, if not better.
MAB, Behemoth, Lamb of God, Metallica, Buckethead, AC/DC, and a lot of blues players.
Quote by SOADrox429
'Bring me the still-beating heart of a newborn child, and the world's rivers shall run red with the blood of the innocent.'

<\/> Fleshgod Apocalypse <\/>
Quote by marshmellow666
Zeppelin

This and The Doors
We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison
Quote by DarkTom666
Dream Theater.

They are flawless live.

I happened to catch part of their set as I was leaving the theatre after seeing Opeth on Progressive Nation '08...

Their light show gives me headaches. I kinda think they're a bit full of themselves. Talented, yes. But not my kind of thing.

Opeth live is amazing.

Also the Chili Peppers were awesome.

EDIT: How could I forget this????? LAMB OF ****ING GOD puts on one of the best shows ever. They're ****ing tight as hell and make the stage look awesome without being too flashy. Bad. Ass.
Quote by Th6r6a6sH
The Pit is a reliable source of information
Quote by imdeth
My penis is tough. My penis is elite.
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I like Luigi.

His cock is maximum.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

OPETH RULES.

Member of Åkerfeldtism

My last.fm
Clapton.

On his Live at Montreux '86 DVD, he was fucking awesome.

LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5qoiQLc-Q0
Solo starts at around 4:25
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Last edited by FloyDZeD at Sep 15, 2008,
I pretty much like the live albums better for every band. I ike the energy.

That said I think the one I like listening to the most is Queen.
Mystery White Boy anyone?

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
The Eagles are the greatest live band ever. Uber tight, and they improvise a shit-ton. They sound great too!

Interpol are even tighter and sound very much like they're in the studio, though they don't improvise much, by nature of their music Paul Banks' voice is freaking awesome live though.

I'd love to see some quality footage of Kasabian live, but I've yet to really find anything beyond someones crappy audience recording.
Kiss, Blind Faith, Cream, Anything else with Clapton, Zeppelin
also, Queen!
Ted: [Whispering to Bill] Your stepmom is cute.
Bill: Shut up, Ted.
Ted: Remember when she was a senior and we were freshmen?
Bill: Shut up, Ted!
Last edited by Crimson Ghost at Sep 15, 2008,
Sex Machineguns

they have a song all about mandarins with a 6 minute guitar battle in the middle - PURE ****ING WIN

Quote by haste the day
AFI are incredible live

Lol incredibly shit perhaps what does "AFI" stand for anyway? Anal F u cking Infection?