Page 3 of 16

Only picture I have atm.
ESP LTD EC-500
I hate that long name, so I just call it an ESP eclipse ^_^
Love it.
[quote="'']A EC-1000 for $250? Jesus thats cheap!
yeah, which is why i was pissed. it was the black one with gold hardware. dude loaned it for 50 bucks and never paid back his debt.

COMEDY! PROGRESSIVE! PUNK!

Quote by darkrikku

MY SETUP
ESP Ltd. F-100FM
DiMarzio PAF Pro DP151
John Pearse #2500 Strings
Crate GTX65
Behringer Ultrastack BG412H
My LTD Alexi 600

~3.6 billion years of evolutionary progress have led to this post~
Yeah that's mad.

Anyway , everyone , I'm quite poor and I want to buy an ESP. I was looking at the M-50 ( I think its one bit better than the M-53 ), M-100FM and the M-103FM. I was suggested that if I were to get a cheap guitar , try to get a fixed bridge or one which can be blocked ( whatever this meant ). Both the M-100 and M-103 have a '' double locking bridge '' but the M-50 has a vintage tremolo. Which one should I go with? I'm quite drawn to the 24 frets of the M-100 and M-103 which the M-50 doesn't have but people say it doesn't really matter..What's the difference between maple and rosewood fingerboards? If it matters , I'll probably get the Roland Micro Cube with my guitar.

http://www.espguitars.com/guitars_m.html ( the site for you guys to refer to and maybe give me a suggestion. )
I own an M-50 and I must say it is a very good guitar for it's price. I blocked the tremolo by shoving a block of wood which was cut to size in the tremolo cavity at the back of the guitar so the bridge wouldn't move. It also gave me a little more sustain.

You should just go try them out if you can.
Do you have any pictures of a blocked tremolo? I guess if I'm going to block it , the M-100 or M-103's tremolo is useless unless it's good and I'll use it? I actually went and try the M-53 once and it was pretty cool. I don't really know how to listen for sounds and test them out though.

Thanks for replying.
hhey guys....Just wanted to hit up a my future gear mates...I just bought by ESp EX 400 Last Night...I cant wait to get it. =]
My Gear
ESP EX-400
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Alpine White
Peavey Valveking 112
Electro-harmonix Metal Muff with Top Boost
Mogami Cables
Dunlop Tortex Orange .60mm Picks
DiMarzio Cliplock Strap

Not all 3 of those Mixed Media's are mine.
Once I shaved them on a friends razor so when he picked it up he just goes "ARE THESE PUBES! OH MY GOD!" and starting beating the crap out of me.
Last edited by TERU at Nov 6, 2008,
^ Holy crap dude...
我会关闭我的耳朵,和我的心; 我会变成一个石头
"I will close my ears and my heart and I will be a stone"
My SC207

Gear:

• ESP LTD SC 207
  • Washburn X200 PRO E
  • Squier Strat (in bits LOL)
  • Line 6 Toneport ux1
It feels great, i have heard lots of people having a hard time with painted necks, i'm not one of them! It's seriously a great guitar for the money.
Gear:

• ESP LTD SC 207
  • Washburn X200 PRO E
  • Squier Strat (in bits LOL)
  • Line 6 Toneport ux1
I recently bought a ESP MH-250LT. wow, great guitar for the money. This thing was 300 dollars cheaper that my Schecter C-1 hellraiser. And now i wish i could change my user name. I love this guitar. I am now budgeting to buy a higher end ESP.
Aye Llexi!

Didn't know you had an account on here

You better post picks of your custom spider eclipse
Vintage V-100, EMG 81&60
Chapman ML-1

Jet City JCA20H
I currently have an LTD MH-250NT. As soon as I get a job, I'm getting a blue Horizon. *fap*
Quote by LlexiLeon
ESP FTW!

All my guitars are ESP models, helps that im endorsed though Here's one of mine!

That is a total beast!

How does it play like?

P.s. im Gettin a ESP-KH202 LTD 4 xmas
| Call me Matt. | | I like music. |
Quote by Audioslave95
That is a total beast!

How does it play like?

P.s. im Gettin a ESP-KH202 LTD 4 xmas

Heh nice! You can really tear it up on those KH models with the thin flat neck

The purple F series is one incredible guitar, it plays like lightning, no resistance at all, contact is effortless and yet it rings out and sustains for days. The intonation and tuning stability are pretty much flawless, especially consideing the floyd rose! Its a keeper
The other day me & one of my friends had a conversation About the Eclpise II & the M-1 NTB. these are two guitar, Now i plan on buying the Ecplise II vintage black in a few monthes. My friend owns a M-I NTB, man thats a killer guitar. He did replace the emg 81 with a BareKnuckle Miracle man & it sounds amazing.
I plan on getting an ESP MH-400NT and I need an amp. Something to use in my room, for playing stuff like Lamb of God, In Flames and As I Lay Dying.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
Quote by Gacel
I proudly present my ESP SV Standard, also known as ...

T H E B E A S T

Man thats insane, how much you pay for that man, hows it play & sound?
Like a dream man, for the price , you know you got what you paid for, the neck is extremelyyyy comfortable, the sound is amazing, rhythm is low chunky, fretboard is perfect.
amazing sound,amazingly comfortable.
Quote by x Misanthropy x
Like a dream man, for the price , you know you got what you paid for, the neck is extremelyyyy comfortable, the sound is amazing, rhythm is low chunky, fretboard is perfect.
amazing sound,amazingly comfortable.

thats awesome man.
Quote by Tubyboulin
Any of you guys played an EX-400? I want an explorer shaped guitar really bad

oh man i have an ex350. i think its an early 2000 model im not sure cuz i bought it used. buts got all the same specs and stuff as the 400 except it has a floyd rose and some emg passives. its a really really sick guitar. so much gain and even with the passives it picks up harmonics greatly.

so in otherwords id say yes get a 400 since the 350s are discontinued
As of last night, I am the proud owner of a 2003 H-1000 Deluxe. The one with locking Sperzels.

So psyched.
Quote by candysars
The best Pokemon is Metapod. Name him Wiener or P3n1s, and then use harden. LAWLZ everytime.

Schecter C-1 Elite EMG 81/85
Line 6 Pod X3 Live
Quote by BWenz7
As of last night, I am the proud owner of a 2003 H-1000 Deluxe. The one with locking Sperzels.

So psyched.

congratulations man