Page 4 of 16
hey i got a question on the mh series how does the neck compare to a c shape neck is it similar or completely different??
Squirrels>all other animals group

Quote by Prophet of Page
I don't recommend passive pickups for any kind of blues tone. Ideally, you'd want a passive pickup with a reasonably low level of output.
Quote by ec50playa
i only have an ec50, no pics yet

how do you like it?
Hey i've been looking at an Esp/Ltd EX 400 here lately and i'm wondering, do they make any other explorish guitars besides the FX series and Artist signatures. I'm looking for one with emg's and a floyd rose.
And if not how good are the EX 400's?
Quote by rockr09
Hey i've been looking at an Esp/Ltd EX 400 here lately and i'm wondering, do they make any other explorish guitars besides the FX series and Artist signatures. I'm looking for one with emg's and a floyd rose.
And if not how good are the EX 400's?

Actually ESP did make an LTD EX with a Floyd Rose it was called the EX350.

LTD EX350

Body - Mahogany
Neck - set mahogany neck with rosewood fretboard
Pickups - EMG HZ's
Bridge - Lic Floyd Rose
Electronics - 3 way switch, volume, & tone
Hey UGer's Im back with a new ESP

Introducing the 1987 ESP M-I Deluxe

It cost me 500 bucks now thats wat I call a good deal
Quote by EclipseCT
Hey. Just bought a 1992 ESP MX II Custom Shop. Pics soon ^_^

sweet man congratulations, cant wait to see the photos
Last edited by Devilman2020 at Dec 10, 2008,
How do I post photos without just putting links? xD Never tried it before =/ I wanna put the photo literally in my post like what DevilMan did. Then I can post pics of the MX ^_^
I have an ESP LTD MH-100

I'll put up pics soon.

It actually has a really nice sound and I also like the shape of the headstock.

EDIT: To the guy above ^^

Just remove the or <URL> tabs
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']Just because a daewoo dealership has a tune-up service doesn't mean that the ****ers know what they're doing (no offense to anyone who drives a daewoo. pleas don't torture your little one cylinder engines to mow my lawn and bump into me)
Quote by EclipseCT
How do I post photos without just putting links? xD Never tried it before =/ I wanna put the photo literally in my post like what DevilMan did. Then I can post pics of the MX ^_^

for that I uploaded the photo's on photobucket.com then use the IMG code for that photo
Quote by zakkwyldefan79
Here's a pic of my LTD EC100QM that I've done some custom work on.

Those are some kool inlays, Ive never seen inlays like that on any EC. Did those come stock?
Quote by uctlaum01
how do you like it?

its great but i dont like how it levels out when i play standing up. Im used to a strat shape but ive gotten used to it now.
Quote by Devilman2020
Those are some kool inlays, Ive never seen inlays like that on any EC. Did those come stock?

no i asked him about them and he bought them from creative cuts on ebay they have a lot to choose from they are 19 bucks a set
Squirrels>all other animals group

Quote by Prophet of Page
I don't recommend passive pickups for any kind of blues tone. Ideally, you'd want a passive pickup with a reasonably low level of output.
Quote by Devilman2020

They are vinyl stickers that I found on ebay. The sellers ID is creative-cuts. They have alot of different ones to choose from. They will even make your own custom design. They cost $18.95 a set. You can barley feel them (if at all) when you play. The ones on my LTD have been on there a year and they still look great. I've had 2 different sets on my Explorer (pics in my profile). They are easy to put on and don't leave any residue on the fretboard if you decide to remove them. Before anyone says stickers will ruin a guitar these are not normal paper stickers that tear and wear off. They are outdoor grade vinyl designed to last 7 years outside. I had my doubts about them when I first saw them. I gave them a chance and was surprised. From 2 feet away you can't tell they're stickers. They look cool and have lasted a year on a guitar that gets played almost everyday. People are always telling me my inlays are cool. Give them a chance I think you'll like them.
Lol. Thanks, but I'm gonna have to keep this one =P Haven't touched an MX in three years, and I reeeeeeeeeeeally like this one.
Hey EclipseCT, thats two sick axe's. those M-I Customs are great guitars, I was gonna pickup that same model from 1987, but it was pink, which i have no problem with. but either way great guitar man, how you like it? Hows the MX?
Last edited by Devilman2020 at Dec 11, 2008,
Quote by insomniac_style
man thats sweet, ive decided that the next guitar i get is gonna be ESP related, be that edwards or grassroots, depending on what my budget is at the time

im after any one of these...

or

I suggest you refrain from buying either model since the die model is not a baritone like his esp on is and the grassroots model doesnt have the same odd 4 pickup schematic that the esp one has.
Quote by envoykrawkwar7

edge11
that was an epic win
best thing ive read all day

[feel free to sig this statement]

Gear:
Esp Ltd Ninja 600
Esp Ltd F-50
les paul elite
5watt jcm800 clone
Roland jc-55
Crate V33
Jca20H
Ibanez tubescreamer ts9
Keeley ds-1
Quote by Devilman2020
Hey EclipseCT, thats two sick axe's. those M-I Customs are great guitars, I was gonna pickup that same model from 1987, but it was pink, which i have no problem with. but either way great guitar man, how you like it? Hows the MX?

Thanks. I like the M-I Custom a lot. I actually found it and three old Squiers while cleaning out my garage. It still plays great. The Floyd needs setup, but great guitar. The MX is just amazing. Thinner neck than a Gibson Exp, which is good, and it crunches really well. Good guitar for Metallica riffs ^_^
You should get the M-I if it's not over-priced. They're great guitars. My only dislike is no neck pickup, but that's why you have other axes for that purpose.
Quote by EclipseCT
Thanks. I like the M-I Custom a lot. I actually found it and three old Squiers while cleaning out my garage. It still plays great. The Floyd needs setup, but great guitar. The MX is just amazing. Thinner neck than a Gibson Exp, which is good, and it crunches really well. Good guitar for Metallica riffs ^_^
You should get the M-I if it's not over-priced. They're great guitars. My only dislike is no neck pickup, but that's why you have other axes for that purpose.

I definitly want it, the place thats selling it are selling it for 1499.99. I would buy if it were 1100. Wacha think should I go for it, Im gonna bargin it down as I always do. My friend if you dont mind me asking how much did you pay for yours?
Mine is a 1988 model. I bought it in 2003 from a guy who bought it used in 1989. He sold it to me for 850 because I needed to fix the whole entire Floyd, and he didn't play guitar. He was buying it to help a friend pay a mortgage on his house. I believe it was around $1,899 when the original owner bought it. That's just a BallPark though, I'm not exactly sure.
Quote by EclipseCT
Mine is a 1988 model. I bought it in 2003 from a guy who bought it used in 1989. He sold it to me for 850 because I needed to fix the whole entire Floyd, and he didn't play guitar. He was buying it to help a friend pay a mortgage on his house. I believe it was around $1,899 when the original owner bought it. That's just a BallPark though, I'm not exactly sure.

kool kool, then you got a hel of a deal out of it lol. I bargin with the guys & they said they well sell it to me for 1200 tax included with new hard sell case. I think Ima go for it. Thank you for the info my friend
Quote by EclipseCT
No problem, and you should go for it. That's a good deal. Hope you like it.

Today I went to put money down on it & somebody bought it lol, Its ok. Be for I bought my ESP Horizon Custom Shop Prototype a few monthes ago, I was planning on importing the ESP Eclipse-1 CTM FT in vintage black. I've only tryed that model a few times, man I gotta say, that was one sick guitar, the action was insanely low for a LP, & best thing there was no fret buzz at all. Man that Eclipse was Heavy, I loved it lol

My ESP LTD EC-1000 in Vintage Honey Burst. With Duncan zebra pickups. These bad boys were discontinued for some reason. I finally found them in stock at GearTree. I got this one over the in production Amber Sunburst because the shiny abalone looked like ass. Only complaint is that the frets on this thing are ****ing taller than Everest. Sounds like a dream though.

P.S. Don't mind the suppressed M15 in the leaning against the amp.
Mmmm, coffee

Quote by the_poison125
Fear your ass...

Quote by hazzmatazz
Quote by Våd Hamster
Sharing is caring. *holds out hands*
*inserts penis?*
Quote by Parabellum

My ESP LTD EC-1000 in Vintage Honey Burst. With Duncan zebra pickups. These bad boys were discontinued for some reason. I finally found them in stock at GearTree. I got this one over the in production Amber Sunburst because the shiny abalone looked like ass. Only complaint is that the frets on this thing are ****ing taller than Everest. Sounds like a dream though.

P.S. Don't mind the suppressed M15 in the leaning against the amp.

thats sick man, I love the paint, hows the axe play? is that your defense against flaming? lmao
Quote by zakkwyldefan79
I love the color. It looks great. I'd gladly take it off your hands.

Ahhhh I love the look of that guitar, and it looks like it sounds great. Proud ESP user here as well.
hide your kids, hide your wife.

Quote by angus_young_32
I'd rather kill myself than commit suicide.

UG Hatecrew FTW
Quote by Devilman2020
jimithrash kool guitar, hey wats the second 3-way switch for?

It's just for looks. It doesn't actually work. I used to have one, so I replaced the dummy switch with a micro coil-tap switch.
Quote by EclipseCT
It's just for looks. It doesn't actually work. I used to have one, so I replaced the dummy switch with a micro coil-tap switch.

lol are you serious? coil-tap yea thats a good idea
Quote by Devilman2020
jimithrash kool guitar, hey wats the second 3-way switch for?

james hetfield for whatever reason like sto have the top switch inactive, and the bottom 3 way is the actual switcher, takin the spot of a tone pot haha
is there anyoe in this thread that knows of an esp dealer in Brisbane, Australia? Ive found some good online stores but no actual shops where i can go and try out an esp.
Quote by Gigatiran
It's really not that hard... almost all women are sluts.

Quote by Twist of fate
do u rlly think a girl will come to school in the morning and interrupt ur conversation screaming "Hey i nailed my own poonaner last nite and came like a hurricane YEA BABII"
Quote by EclipseCT
1992 ESP MX II I don't like the color, but the thing plays like a dream.

woah nice guitar and nice pictures i just love that ebony fretboard. anyway i cant remember if i added this or not but here is my ESP Eclipse II FM

Quote by Devilman2020
This thread is to show the love for all ESP guitars. Talk about anything ESP related. If you have any guitars from ESP or companies under the ESP name LTD, Edwards, Navigator, GrassRoots, ect, please post photo's of them.

Here's mine

This is a 1986 ESP horizon custom prototype #1

Sorry about the photo's, theyre from the shop that I work in. We also have prototype #2. This thing is mind blowing awesome, plays like a dream, it never goes out of tune. The action is super low & theres no fret buzz at all. you can play the higher note with no problem at all. With this axe i have no complaints at all

Sorry mate, But I asked someone over from Japan and that is not an ESP prototype. Neither is that red one of the same kind.

Heya Hermz, Didn't know you joined under a different name. Thought you sold that awhile back?
Last edited by EspDemon at Dec 17, 2008,