Page 5 of 16
Quote by EclipseCT
Lol. Thanks, but I'm gonna have to keep this one =P Haven't touched an MX in three years, and I reeeeeeeeeeeally like this one.

lol really you lived next door to Hermz fark yeah killer bloke with some killer axes. though i do remember that Hermz sold it to a bloke in canberra which quite isn't next door as you said in a certain thread that has dissappeared for some odd reason.
Quote by azn_guitarist25
lol really you lived next door to Hermz fark yeah killer bloke with some killer axes. though i do remember that Hermz sold it to a bloke in canberra which quite isn't next door as you said in a certain thread that has dissappeared for some odd reason.

Did Hermz shoot those photos for you? He's a ****ing awesome dude. Has some nice gear aye.

Hi Phil
hey EspDemon, Actually it is an ESP, I got the proof from ESP themselfs, I sent them photos & info, then they sent the info to ESP headquaters in japan, wen they got back to me, they told me it was indeed ESP
Last edited by Devilman2020 at Dec 17, 2008,
can you show us the proof then mate? 'cos i can tell you right now that EspDemon's source is reliable.
Quote by azn_guitarist25
can you show us the proof then mate? 'cos i can tell you right now that EspDemon's source is reliable.

well wen they got back to me, they call me on my cell, I call ESP I got in contact with Jason, he told to send the pics & info through an email, once he got the email, he told me he was gonna sent it to the ESP headquaters in japan, like a week or so they called me back telling me that it was indeed an ESP
I'd post pics of my own ESPs but I'm worried someone might steal them and post them as their own on another forum.

ESP Custom Flying V
ESP Forest GT
Navigator N-LP-480CTM
-------------------------
ENGL Powerball
Peavey 6505
Framus Cobra
Quote by hermz
I'd post pics of my own ESPs but I'm worried someone might steal them and post them as their own on another forum.

well you can post the photo's just DONT post photos of the serial numbers.
Quote by Devilman2020
well you can post the photo's just DONT post photos of the serial number

well it already has happened to Hermz before and he didn't even post his serial number
Quote by azn_guitarist25
well it already has happened to Hermz before and he didn't even post his serial number

oh damn man that sucks , Im sorry to hear about that Hermz. now i can understand the worry of posting the photos
Sorry devman but my source is a lot more credible.

You can ask him yourself.

And to add, I have owned 1 ltd and 3 esps. I currently own a White M-II Maple with Dimarzios and a Forest 7 Std. Soon to be owner of a FT Eclipse.
Quote by EspDemon

And to add, I have owned 1 ltd and 3 esps. I currently own a White M-II Maple with Dimarzios and a Forest 7 Std. Soon to be owner of a FT Eclipse.

woah a FT Eclipse what colour?
Quote by EspDemon

ESP told me that it is a real ESP, they said it themselfs not me, I couldnt care if its real or fake, its one ofthe best guitar I've ever played. congrats on the Eclipse FT those are killers guitars
Thanks man,

Not trying to bag you or anything.

ESP USA is a bit different to ESP Japan. Like I said, if you have any queries ask a question to Shinji on Bmusic and he can answer your question.
Quote by EspDemon
Thanks man,

Not trying to bag you or anything.

ESP USA is a bit different to ESP Japan. Like I said, if you have any queries ask a question to Shinji on Bmusic and he can answer your question.

I under stand that, but it wasnt ESP USA that said it was, they told me that they where gonna send the info & pics to ESP japan to find out, ESP Japan that said it is a real ESP. Oh kool man thanks, I was also think about getting the Eclipse-I CTM FT in vb.
Quote by Devilman2020
I under stand that, but it wasnt ESP USA that said it was, they told me that they where gonna send the info & pics to ESP japan to find out, ESP Japan that said it is a real ESP. Oh kool man thanks, I was also think about getting the Eclipse-I CTM FT in vb.

Mine's a custom silverburst with emg 89 in the neck.

All's well, but if you are curious about anything regarding ESP go to bMusic or ask Ben from SoundsGreat Music. He may also be able to help.
Where do you find a Horizon like that anyway? I know it's a stupid question, but I have a Horizon, but it's the M style with the Jackson looking headstock.
Kramer EVH 5150
'85 Kramer Baretta Reissue
Randall KH120RHS Hammet Stack
BOSS OD-20
BOSS GT-10
George Lynch Dragon Wah
Dunlop SW-95 Slash Wah
Quote by KramerUSA
Where do you find a Horizon like that anyway? I know it's a stupid question, but I have a Horizon, but it's the M style with the Jackson looking headstock.

well I was working at this guitar shop, as Im walking through the doors there it was next to it brother. I didnt pay much attention to it. Then one day I decided to try it out & that was it, I wanted it. oh look at the Horizon-III
Quote by EspDemon
Mine's a custom silverburst with emg 89 in the neck.

All's well, but if you are curious about anything regarding ESP go to bMusic or ask Ben from SoundsGreat Music. He may also be able to help.

Oh man thats gonna look sick. Ill definitly check out those sites thanks.
Hey, do you guys know anything about the ESP LTD EC-500? It fits my budget perfectly and it's a Les Paul with active pick-ups, I play mostly punk and rock and roll so I should be fine with them.
Player, give me some brew an I might just chill
but I'm the type that like to light another joint like Cypress Hill
Quote by Mr.Camo
Hey, do you guys know anything about the ESP LTD EC-500? It fits my budget perfectly and it's a Les Paul with active pick-ups, I play mostly punk and rock and roll so I should be fine with them.

hey man those are great guitars for the money. great tone, & playability, nice comfortable neck, you can get nice low action, the pickups are REAL hot. but I recomend changing the stock tunners with locking tunners.
Quote by Devilman2020
hey man those are great guitars for the money. great tone, & playability, nice comfortable neck, you can get nice low action, the pickups are REAL hot. but I recomend changing the stock tunners with locking tunners.

Any reason? I don't do a ton of bends, I have another guitar for blues and stuff.
Player, give me some brew an I might just chill
but I'm the type that like to light another joint like Cypress Hill
I got an LTD M-250 with a floyd rose and seymor duncans for $100
all it needed was some new strings and a new tremelo bar
bad ass huh
Quote by Mr.Camo
Any reason? I don't do a ton of bends, I have another guitar for blues and stuff.

Its going to help out the tunning stability
Quote by pooflinger069
I got an LTD M-250 with a floyd rose and seymor duncans for $100
all it needed was some new strings and a new tremelo bar
bad ass huh

Hey congrats, thats a great deal, hows it play?
Quote by Roythebattousai
I've got my brand new ESP LTD Deluxe EC-1000.

It's wonderful.

I just got one of those in Snow white. it's awesome
getting an esp ltd ec 100 for christmas ...atleast i think i am...
Squirrels>all other animals group

Quote by Prophet of Page
I don't recommend passive pickups for any kind of blues tone. Ideally, you'd want a passive pickup with a reasonably low level of output.
NEW GUITAR ESP LTD EC-100QM IN RED its purty..ill get a picture up eventually
Squirrels>all other animals group

Quote by Prophet of Page
I don't recommend passive pickups for any kind of blues tone. Ideally, you'd want a passive pickup with a reasonably low level of output.
i got an LTD f-250 for christmas and it plays awesomely
oh, and what does LTD stand for anyway? O.o
do you love...ARSIS
Quote by GooGooFluffers
i believe you may be our saviour
all hail lordllama!
I'm thinking about buying a ESP LTD. I play Classic Rock, Classic Metal, and Some Newer Rock and Metal. Stuff like AC/DC,GNR,Sabbeth,Maiden,Metallica,GodSmack,and Disturbed.My amp is fine. But it is a Orange Crush 30r. Any Suggestions? My budget is around $350-450
I got a ESP LTD MH-400 for xmas. Awesome guitar. Sounds kickass. It's blue. I have pics on my myspace which is in my UG profile. It has the tremolo on it.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
Quote by Silent_Crow13
I'm thinking about buying a ESP LTD. I play Classic Rock, Classic Metal, and Some Newer Rock and Metal. Stuff like AC/DC,GNR,Sabbeth,Maiden,Metallica,GodSmack,and Disturbed.My amp is fine. But it is a Orange Crush 30r. Any Suggestions? My budget is around $350-450

I would recomend the LTD EC-400VF, Great guitar, it has Seymour Duncan JB & 59 pickups, mahogany body & neck, set neck construction 22 frets. this axe can easily tackle any of those styles of music
Quote by Devilman2020
I would recomend the LTD EC-400VF, Great guitar, it has Seymour Duncan JB & 59 pickups, mahogany body & neck, set neck construction 22 frets. this axe can easily tackle any of those styles of music

I'm hoping to get that this weekend!
Is the amber EC-100 worth it?
Quote by pharm30
I'm hoping to get that this weekend!
Is the amber EC-100 worth it?

EC-1000 or EC-100? EC-1000 is an awesome guitar for the cash, great quality, great sounding guitar. my brother has 2 of them, 1 in vintage black with th EMG pickups & the other in the amber sunburst with Seymour Duncans pickups. everytime I go over his place, we always have a jam session, & I always use the EC-1000 with the SD pickups, If Im gonna buy an LTD Most likely it would be the EC-1000. Now for the EC-100, I've only played a few times, Its a kool guitar for someone who is just starting out. but nothing more then that IMO
Quote by Devilman2020
EC-1000 or EC-100? EC-1000 is an awesome guitar for the cash, great quality, great sounding guitar. my brother has 2 of them, 1 in vintage black with th EMG pickups & the other in the amber sunburst with Seymour Duncans pickups. everytime I go over his place, we always have a jam session, & I always use the EC-1000 with the SD pickups, If Im gonna buy an LTD Most likely it would be the EC-1000. Now for the EC-100, I've only played a few times, Its a kool guitar for someone who is just starting out. but nothing more then that IMO

sorry, I meant ec 400vf v amber ec1000