Sup UG community
I have asked a lot of questions so far here on UG but thats just because I dont actually have any freinds that are good enough to answer this where i live and i cant afford a teacher so UG is kinda where i get my questions answered.
Ummm i just got an ibanez gsa60 and its awesome i just dont like the middle pickup. I havent changed anything and It has singe coil, single coil, then humbucker just to clarify
also what are these pickups called and also I want a sound that has a lot of distortion but not enough to drown out my chords so kinda like a distorted sound that doesnt really just sound like noise. Kinda hard to explain sorry but if you can answer my questions thanks. And also if you tell me what pickups i should get also tell me how much it might cost to get it installed into my guitar. any further questions and ill answer them A.S.A.P. (as soon as possible) cause i really need this and also what kind of tremolo bars can go on the gsa 60
Wait you have a HSH set up and you want a new single coil pickup that can put out a mid range of distortion? If i remember correctly Seymour Duncan makes a single coiled sized JB. That has an amazing sound to it and its around 75 bucks
For a good mid single Coil pickup... Look up dimarzio YJM! Great pickup... Makes my peavey raptor sound like a hot rod strat lol!
From a guy named Mike
Originally posted by justinhawkins

id knock boots with paris any day, but i bet robert plant has a better-sounding orgasm
Quote by TheSmashing
Sup UG community
I have asked a lot of questions so far here on UG but thats just because I dont actually have any freinds that are good enough to answer this where i live and i cant afford a teacher so UG is kinda where i get my questions answered.
Ummm i just got an ibanez gsa60 and its awesome i just dont like the middle pickup. I havent changed anything and It has singe coil, single coil, then humbucker just to clarify
also what are these pickups called and also I want a sound that has a lot of distortion but not enough to drown out my chords so kinda like a distorted sound that doesnt really just sound like noise. Kinda hard to explain sorry but if you can answer my questions thanks. And also if you tell me what pickups i should get also tell me how much it might cost to get it installed into my guitar. any further questions and ill answer them A.S.A.P. (as soon as possible) cause i really need this and also what kind of tremolo bars can go on the gsa 60

Just don't use your middle pickup for those sounds then, it's not what it's for anyway. Use the humbucker for your distorted tones - the middle pickup is for more mellow tones and always will be because that's the natural sound of that position.

You don't need to waste money on new pickups, you just need to spend more time getting to know your guitar and learning how to get the sounds you want from it. Depending on your amp you might want to replace that though.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com