Page 1 of 2
Well, I was taking my dog for a walk around ten minutes ago. We were crossing through this neighborhood right next to mine to get home and I am walking in the middle of the road (it's dark out, and no one was around trust me I looked for people).

All of the sudden something flies down right in front of me (not at an angle, just straight down like literally right in front of my feet). I look up and nothing is above me. I pick it up and see that it is a necklace with a dog tag, and the word "Awakened" engraved on it.

I look around to see where this could've come from, and there is nowhere it could of come from except the sky.

No trees nearby, the houses were far away also. Just sidewalk and road.
Creepy. Where could this thing have come from, a plane? Or is it a sign? I don't know.
And of course, I have pics. Sorry they are a little blurry.

Alright, so it could be these things.
So, maybe-

-Plane
-Bushes
-Slingshot
-Space
-Supernatural or God
Castles Made of Sand

I'm Nick.
Last edited by MercuryGuitar at Sep 16, 2008,
The Antichrist is born.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Dude now you're awakened. Cast some spells or do some faith healing or shamanism or something..wait...maybe you're the anti-christ....
You have been assigned a mission from God.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
No, the creepiest thing just happened to you.

That is actually really weird, I suggest leaving your window's open tonight when you go to bed. You know, to allow the negative energy to leave your house...right?
That is pretty cool, actually.

You have obvioulsy been singled out to become the next hero-character in a Harry Potter-esque story.

Congrats.
hecka creepy... i would be scared outa my mind right now if i were you. did it come with a bright light to or just hit the ground

It just hit the ground, quite fast actually, right in front of me.
Castles Made of Sand

I'm Nick.
Quote by InvaderTSN
Awaken, awaken. Take the land that must be taken.

Devour. Worlds. Smite. Forsaken.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by MercuryGuitar
It just hit the ground, quite fast actually, right in front of me.

i doubt it was planes... but did you hear or see any planes flying over.

Quote by Soul Power
You have been assigned a mission from God.

How far is it to Chicago from Bristol?

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by InvaderTSN

You are Mustakrakesh the lake troll now. Use your power wisely

Gear:
Ibanez JPM P100A
Schecter C7 Loomis
Ibanez Rg1570
Agile Intrepid 828 Pro Dual
Schecter Omen FR Extreme
Ibanez RG550 (Fernandez Sustainer)
Laney World Series 120-TR
POD X3 Live
Quote by guylee
hey guys i just threw my dog tags at some random kid walking by

Classic
it was around your neck and it fell. dont be alarmed, i usually place it under the skin. hush, hush little one. it will all be over soon.

just dont go in the wardrobe, thats win the real fun begins. ooo too late, welcome to (NARNIAAAA in like 5 minutes or whenever u read this post and go in the wardrobe!!!)
Quote by darkstar2466
Devour. Worlds. Smite. Forsaken.

Rise up from your thousand year-old sleep.

*guitar fill*

Quote by guylee
hey guys i just threw my dog tags at some random kid walking by

Quote by SaintsofNowhere
i doubt it was planes... but did you hear or see any planes flying over.

Nope
Castles Made of Sand

I'm Nick.
your the chosen one...
Quote by thebroken
No, but one time satan came out of my air vent and started playing death metal. That, or I should stop drinking.
Quote by ShredGod George
tell a doctor, the pit'll have you putting icyhot on your penis before the nights over
Sounds like motivation for a cheesy screamo song
Extispicy: Predicting The Future Though The Study Of Animal Entrails...
Quote by GuitarGod_92
was there any bushes or anything nearby? Somebody could of been hiding and threw it at you.

Nah, no bushes. Just sidewalk, and some houses far off. But like I said, it would be unlikely that someone threw them at me because it fell at a 90 degree angle, like straight down.
Castles Made of Sand

I'm Nick.
any powerlines above you?
Quote by thebroken
No, but one time satan came out of my air vent and started playing death metal. That, or I should stop drinking.
Quote by ShredGod George
tell a doctor, the pit'll have you putting icyhot on your penis before the nights over
Quote by InvaderTSN
Rise up from your thousand year-old sleep.

*guitar fill*

Break forth from your grave eternally.
hmmmmmm. depending on the starting angle and its curve, it could be possisble to use a slingshot or something. i guess.
i remember once a penny fell from the sky and landed right in front of me. scared me too i was like 10. and i knew some one didn't throw it, i was in broad daylight and in a rural area alone on private land. let's list the possibilities. edit them into the first post TS this is gonna bug me unless we can find out what it could be..

so, maybe-

-the guy that posted earlier threw it at you
-plane
-bushes
-slingshot
-space
Supernatural or God

Quote by SaintsofNowhere
i remember once a penny fell from the sky and landed right in front of me. scared me too i was like 10. and i knew some one didn't throw it, i was in broad daylight and in a rural area alone on private land. let's list the possibilities. edit them into the first post TS this is gonna bug me unless we can find out what it could be..

so, maybe-

-the guy that posted earlier threw it at you
-plane
-bushes
-slingshot
-space
Supernatural or God

Hm, that's pretty weird too. Alright, I edited it.
Castles Made of Sand

I'm Nick.
Check the local phone book for the name 'Awakened', then you'll find the culprit.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
wow that's pretty cool.

just say it was a supernatural force, it sounds cooler
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by GuitarGod_92
dude, how it happened is going to bug me all night, cuz im a perfectionist.

Yeah, it's gonna bug me too.
Okay, so it either fell from a plane, or some flying thing in the sky.
It was shot by a slingshot from somewhere maybe (unlikely though).
Or it was supernatural.
Castles Made of Sand

I'm Nick.
what's creepier is the item that dropped, not that it dropped o.O i mean seriously a dogtag that says Awakened... weeeeird... I'm leaning towards somethin' freaky because I don't know of another real explanation. We hope you're not cursed lol maybe you cum blood now.

ole memes are old.

oh well.

i dunno though, your call. did it seem supernatural and freaky like that or did it seem like some one dropped it?

Quote by InvaderTSN

HELL YEAH DETHKLOK IS THE MOST BRTUALZ METALZ EVER!!! Blacker than the blackest black!!!!!

On topic: I'm high right now and that sounds INTENSE!!! What if now you got an awesome power or something?!
i was also thinking space shuttle or something of that sort, but a penny and a dogtag would have gotten really hot if it had been that, and maybe warped. plus, i doubt it would drop right in front of you like that. too coincidental.

Creeeeepyyyy

Quote by SaintsofNowhere
what's creepier is the item that dropped, not that it dropped o.O i mean seriously a dogtag that says Awakened... weeeeird... I'm leaning towards somethin' freaky because I don't know of another real explanation. We hope you're not cursed lol maybe you cum blood now.

ole memes are old.

oh well.

i dunno though, your call. did it seem supernatural and freaky like that or did it seem like some one dropped it?

Haha yeah really weird!

I don't really know, it just dropped straight in front of my eyes. Lying there on the ground, I could see the words "Awakened"

**** man now I am kinda freaked out haha.
Castles Made of Sand

I'm Nick.
Quote by MercuryGuitar
Yeah, it's gonna bug me too.
Okay, so it either fell from a plane, or some flying thing in the sky.
It was shot by a slingshot from somewhere maybe (unlikely though).
Or it was supernatural.

How the hell are you saying its unlikely it was a slingshot, but your taking into consideration god threw it at you?
Page 1 of 2