Hey I'm looking to trade my Schecter C-1 Classic for an xbox 360 and some controllers and games, looking to get a total value of $400 or i'll sell it for that much. I used to want a little more but I just really want a 360 now

Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!

Why would you want a 360? Buy a PS3 it may be fatter but it'll save you the hassle of this happening...

And why would you want to trade guitar for console. It rots your brain.
My Gear:

Washburn 6 String Bantam Series

Fender Mexican P-Bass

Farida Stratocaster

Peavey TNT115S
Its blue OMG I will trade you

XBOX 360 Pro a wireless controller and one wired halo 3 and GTA 4
thats all I got I think oh and I got Mass effect tell me what you think?
Ah I'm trying to get a little more out of the trade, like two controllers and at least call of duty 4. GTA 4 is pretty sick though

As for trading a guitar for a console, I have 3 electrics, so I don't think it'll hurt too much to get rid of one...although I do love my Schecter
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!

I am trading two controllers and offered three games..?
you want COD4 for comp lol
Oh with the two games that it came with thats 5 games... trade them at Gamestop for COD4
um thats like it was like 350 for my xbox plus 49 for extra controller plus 59 for GTA 49 for mass effect and 59 for halo 3 well ok I guess I don't got what your looking for.
Hey I just want you to know I really want that guitar, so yeah lets make a deal.
looked and replyed oh I really am excited over this guitar I wanted the blue one but I only see the wood looking one for sale.