Just another quicky, but with shorter pieces. (Zach's area of expertise )

The word limit will be 50, give or take a few. Preferably 10 lines or less.

I won't limit the sign-ups yet. I'll just drop the hammer when I think we have enough.

1)Bleed Away
2)DigUpHerBones
3)Daemonika
4)ZachHasATinyCock
5)bassbeat77
6)The Hurt Within
7)Eaglestalon101
8)#1 synth
9)rush4life
10)cubs
11)Froboarder
12)JakdOnCrack

Sign-ups are closed.
Last edited by bassbeat77 at Sep 16, 2008,
in.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Is it okay if the piece is 50 words long,
but is 17 lines? *hides*
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
In
Vivamus mea Lesbia, atque amemus,
rumoresque senum seueriorum
omnes unius aestimemus assis!
Quote by ZachHasATinyCock
Sent a new one.

Shhh tiny cock.

Question, yo?
Filth, pure filth... That's what you are.
hehe.

(answer to question, anyone?)

*is put in place by tiny cocked husband*

There should be laws against this.
Okay we have 12 so that's enough. Start sending your pieces. Due date is Friday the 19th.

Quote by The Hurt Within
In.

Can we use old peices?

Yeah sure, though it would be nice if most of the pieces were fresh.

Quote by DigUpHerBones
Is it okay if the piece is 50 words long,
but is 17 lines? *hides*

Yeah I guess it's cool. Since you have to put up with Zach's ummm... disadvantages and all, I understand your urge to make things longer.
Quote by bassbeat77
Okay we have 12 so that's enough. Start sending your pieces. Due date is Friday the 19th.

Yeah sure, though it would be nice if most of the pieces were fresh.

Yeah I guess it's cool. Since you have to put up with Zach's ummm... disadvantages and all, I understand your urge to make things longer.

Well make it a rule that everybody else sends in new pieces, then I'll send an old one and most of the pieces would be fresh...

and

LAWL!
Quote by rush4life
Piece is sent and fresh.

I will not succumb to peer pressure, that only works if the 'p' becomes 'b'.
Quote by cubs
fresh piece sent

Don't you mean biece...?
Me mades that mistake too.
Sorry, I'm a bit new to this competition stuff. How does it work? Is there like a subject, or do we send in 50 words of whatever we want?
Quote by Froboarder
Sorry, I'm a bit new to this competition stuff. How does it work? Is there like a subject, or do we send in 50 words of whatever we want?

The biece can be any subject, so yeah... anything (most likely a poem) 50 words or less will work. PM it to me once it's done.
Hmmm, let's this comp underway...I wanna see how staaaale Stevo's biece really is
Vivamus mea Lesbia, atque amemus,
rumoresque senum seueriorum
omnes unius aestimemus assis!
re-sent a piece