Insomnia is a bitch.

This is for those of us who surf around UG at night when we can't sleep.
I can sleep just fine. UG keeps me up at night because I get carried away by pointless posts and Wikipedia articles.

Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
I can sleep just fine. UG keeps me up at night because I get carried away by pointless posts and Wikipedia articles.

I know exactly what you mean.

I love sleeping...but I don't want to go to sleep.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
That is just insomnia with a weak excuse.

EDIT:

I have to be in an accounting class in 5 and a half hours. I should be sleeping.
What is wrong with me?

Quote by darkstar2466

Same with me, that and watching pointless videos on YouTube.
haha i thought i was the only one it feels good to know i'm not alone
CHECK OUT MY BAND!
myspace.com/protestingmodernlife

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Ibanez RG320DX
Peavey Vypyr 75
Digitech Metal Master
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Yamaha Acoustic
Quote by Seryaph
That is just insomnia with a weak excuse.

EDIT:

I have to be in an accounting class in 5 and a half hours. I should be sleeping.
What is wrong with me?

Godspeed.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by blackflag49
dave attell for the win

>_>

He's pretty funny, but a little too sleezy sometimes.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by darkstar2466
Godspeed.

Thank you. I might not be able to get on to UG tomorrow because I might have torn my eyes out and forced them down my ears during my 8am, 2 hour lecture on the wonderful world of accounting.
people ask me why i have a hard time getting to a 2:00 in the afternoon class. I guess i find more interesting things to learn about on the internet than i do in class anyway.
Quote by darkstar2466

^this

seriously, UG is destroying my health

Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Quote by p90se
people ask me why i have a hard time getting to a 2:00 in the afternoon class. I guess i find more interesting things to learn about on the internet than i do in class anyway.

haha thaats great. so true for me aswell
i stay up and count the hours of i sleep i COULD get...
I'm an "08er". You Mad?
I can not sleep . . .

I always feel like I should drink heavily to help the sleeping. But I am too broke, so I come onto UG and bitch about how I can't sleep instead.
I usually can't sleep, so I go to UG. Yet, on the rare occasion that I am tired at 3 in the morning, I don't go to sleep because I'm on UG.

So I'm either on UG because I can't sleep,
Or don't sleep because I'm on UG...
That Cheap Fucking Smile Carries You To Bed

Those Lips Are Social Suicide But I Just Wanna See You Dead.
Well, that is insomnia for you.

I take a small comfort in the fact that my first class was cancelled tomorrow. I will get to sleep in untill at least 10am.
Hmmm. I probably won't fall asleep until then.
That Cheap Fucking Smile Carries You To Bed

Those Lips Are Social Suicide But I Just Wanna See You Dead.
my mind runs to fast for me to sleep...every thought and memory i have in my brain runs at me faster than i can comprehend them all..music is the only thing that can calm me down...

so i listen to music while im on UG
Quote by jsbud11
Dude your leetness is maximum.
Seriously if you leave UG without becoming a mod, I will kill someone.
Quote by Devopast
This is turning into fap-to-amazingfretman's-love-a-thon
I've had insomnia for years and years and years - longer than most anyone else on UG, I'd wager. But I have other similiar mental problems that are all related, so I don't think it's going anywhere.

I don't surf UG all night, though - I read, I write music, I research things that interest me -
for those who just have sleep problems every now and then, get up and do something.
Don't just sit around doing nothing. It's all time you could use.
Or, spend it on UG. It's all good.
Quote by Josh Shiells
I've had insomnia for years and years and years - longer than most anyone else on UG, I'd wager. But I have other similiar mental problems that are all related, so I don't think it's going anywhere.

I don't surf UG all night, though - I read, I write music, I research things that interest me -
for those who just have sleep problems every now and then, get up and do something.
Don't just sit around doing nothing. It's all time you could use.
Or, spend it on UG. It's all good.

i have had insomnia for 3 years now...with up to 2 hours of sleep per 24 hours

i write music, play music, listen to music, occasionally wikipedia interesting stuff like quantum mechanics... or i leave the house and go for a walk
Quote by jsbud11
Dude your leetness is maximum.
Seriously if you leave UG without becoming a mod, I will kill someone.
Quote by Devopast
This is turning into fap-to-amazingfretman's-love-a-thon
If only I can turn on my laptop without waking the house...

EDIT: I mean then i can spend all night on UG, or do my homework... something useful then stare at a clock
Last edited by Lil_Ms_Sunshine at Oct 1, 2008,