So I'm at school and we're working on the computers but there is this annoying asshole that sits behind me and is talking about himself like he is the shit. He says stuff like that everybody who has a picture of him should be happy because they can always look at him and he is in their minds. This guy is making me sick oh pit what should I do. No fap or rape answers but a painful death would be great
Quote by magnus_maximus
You're a horrible, horrible person.

only to the people who deserve it
Well he's probably right.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
He's a fucking dick. Show him this reply.

Please.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Ex'sAndOh's
Well he's probably right.

omg. you sire has the most awesome avatar i have ever seen

on topic, tell him he s a complete dick then if its an old tv like monitor he s using smash his face through it if not pick up the flat screen and smash it on his head
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
Quote by Robin_OldSchool
So I'm at school and we're working on the computers but there is this annoying asshole that sits behind me and is talking about himself like he is the shit. He says stuff like that everybody who has a picture of him should be happy because they can always look at him and he is in their minds. This guy is making me sick oh pit what should I do. No fap or rape answers but a painful death would be great

He's probably joking.
No hes like the rich kid of school. His dad has a house in spain and italy and blabla I can't take this anymore somebody give me a sharp object.

plus I dont have any problems with gay people but I hope he gets buttraped
Quote by magnus_maximus
You're a horrible, horrible person.

only to the people who deserve it
Quote by soulflyV
He's probably joking.

+1

If not, be less jealous of his face, I've seen it, it makes me happy
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
well, he probably either really is the shit or he's really insecure...either way i wouldn't worry about it too much and just kinda ignore him as much as possible...
Member of UG's gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join.
Guess what sweetheart, they are everywhere. Stop being a bitch and suck it up. If you have a problem, deal with it, don't come whining in the Pit about this that and the other thing. Grow a pair.
Quote by Robin_OldSchool
No hes like the rich kid of school. His dad has a house in spain and italy and blabla I can't take this anymore somebody give me a sharp object.

Well what is the Pit going to do?

Either man up and ignore him (and don't say you can't), or tell him to shut the fuck up.
Quote by soulflyV
Well what is the Pit going to do?

Either man up and ignore him (and don't say you can't), or tell him to shut the fuck up.

thats right, i second that motion!
Member of UG's gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join.
Get some pile cream
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
Quote by Robin_OldSchool

use your.... pencil/pen?

you should butt rape him. it'd be epic.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.