So I've got ginger coloured pubic hairs. There a brownish reddish colour just like the hair on my head. Anyway there’s a chance I could be getting some action this weekend with this chick I know. But I am embarrassed by my pubic hair colour.
So what should I do?
1. Dye my pubes black (I'm worried this might lead to black streaks running down my penis.
2. Shave them off.
3. Keep them as they are. (Ginger and proud).
Your input would be appreciated.
LOL ewwiess.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
People are so shallow these days over the littlest things.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Considering your asking advice on dyeing pubes on an internet message board devoted to guitar playing, I suggest you use a condom to spare the gene pool of the extra hassle.
she really wont give a shit as long as their not 'overgrown'

if she can get over the hair on your head im sure she'll get over your pubes
Originally Posted by smb
I'm an arrogant bastard - I thought I was good before I'd plucked a note. I was right, of course.

Quote by MetalBass 77
sonsie knows all
LOL, came way out of leftfield

did NOT expect this one!!!

BUT none the less I will put my opinion, some chicks like the shaved meat, and some chicks like the red meat (LOL) but would be a tad strange if you went from brown to ginger,

hell the surprise might make it kinky???
I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present
What the hell.
Quote by Adam...?
I generally try to avoid being that guy, but I'm not going to lie to you, it's possible that I shit in a friend's dresser once.

Quote by Jackintehbox
Coke tastes like a can of smashed assholes, so yes there is a difference.

I am USUALLY the nicest one here.
Quote by grunger
shave em, its also very comfortable

But also itches like a bitch!
Quote by Kensai

Awesome guy right here
Leave them as they are, just trim to make sure they are neat and tidy. Dying your pubes is the stupidest idea I have ever heard in my life..
There is poetry in despair.
I now regret not hovering to get the general idea of what this thread is about. This thread has disgusted me, but not as much as that lady friend will be when she sees them. She wil probably want to vomit on sight all over your face.
Quote by asmeister
Considering your asking advice on dyeing pubes on an internet message board devoted to guitar playing, I suggest you use a condom to spare the gene pool of the extra hassle.

This is a guitar forum? I was under the impression it was devoted to cumming blood.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
kill yourself ranga

Hahahahaha. That made me lol.
*reported*
Stay Back That One Has Fire Pubes!!!!!!!!!!
Quote by neopowell
That would be amazing. "I WILL BURN EVERYTHING!" *Garrigan appears with bucket* "Fuck this for a giggle, I'm outta here..."

Blog?
follow me
Pics or it didn't happen....

Somebody had to say it
My Gear

Fender 2006 Highway 1 Stratocaster with SD Hot rails on Bridge
ESP LTD F-104 Bass
Roland Cube 30
Boss 0D 20 Overdrive/Distortion Pedal
Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT