Aren't we getting to lazy?Saying this, I put myself on the first place.I'd start with :guitar.
The time i started learning guitar(about 4 years ago) all tabs i got (from this site of course ) where plain sheet tabs/chords.No guitar pro!BUT, since I discovered Guitar pro, all my life became easier, you got the tempo, the notes, the tunings and lots of stuff to make it easier.Now, im so lazy to learn from normal tabs that sometimes i give up before i started.
Not mentioning the other life daily things, i've come to the conclusion i am a very lazy person.I NEED treatment, i am aware of whats happening but dont seem to be able to do smth about it.
Dont you agree?

PS I respect all those old guitarists who learned and wrote music with a pen and a paper in front of them!
TS, smoke some weed and you will bring new meaning to the word 'lazy'.
A U S S I E
Quote by Jcore44

lol i would but cant really smoke ive tried it lots of times with normal cigarettes (and smoked for a while) but my throat hurts too much too enjoy smoking actually
Quote by Jcore44

Yea... I end up here mostly when im stoned. But playing stoned is really nice. Sounds streotypish but I think you feel everything more and are more open minded to try something new. Like a new tunning
Guitars
- Schecter Tempest
- Epi LP Custom
- Ovation Acoustic
- BC Rich Dagger
Quote by suprfly

Amps & Effects
- B-52 AT-100
- Girlfriend (doubles as a Tube Screamer)
- Steve Vai Bad horsie 2

Quote by MightyAl
This strength is built and maintained by masturbation.
For the most part I learn things by ear. So... Me>You?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
For the most part I learn things by ear. So... Me>You?

Your dog>you, I believe, if I remember correctly...
A U S S I E
Quote by szekelymihai
lol i would but cant really smoke ive tried it lots of times with normal cigarettes (and smoked for a while) but my throat hurts too much too enjoy smoking actually

cigarettes are more harder on you than pot.
GP5 is useful for overdubbing, if you're layering guitars and you have no imagination (myself) to know what they sound like together.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
don't let it bug you...technology should be a master and not a servant.

by your logic it's lazy for someone who is used to travelling in a car, walking 30 km and back in the rain. Whether its laziness or convenience is up to the degree of ""/"".

anywho, just use the gp if you find they help, although it WILL hinder your normal tablature skills.

hope i've been of help.
Also, you can use GP5 for lulz. I'm currently listening to what Cliffs of Dover sounds like if it were played with a church organ, and, I have to say, it's pretty damn good.

Oh, and converting Rain In Blood to all brass instruments makes an epic song. Kerry King shredding French Horn, ftw!

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Also, you can use GP5 for lulz. I'm currently listening to what Cliffs of Dover sounds like if it were played with a church organ, and, I have to say, it's pretty damn good.

Oh, and converting Rain In Blood to all brass instruments makes an epic song. Kerry King shredding French Horn, ftw!

are you stoned?
Quote by zigzag_wanderer
are you stoned?

I wish, to be quite honest. But you don't need narcotics to find a Brass-Metal band funny.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
i never use guitar pro, or anything like that.. its for n00bs

it just tells u everything, like baby steps, i enjoy more finding the temo and techniques by my self
DO

THE ACOUSTIC

Dreaming his way to victory
Quote by szekelymihai

You could always use a bong or bake weed cakes.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at Sep 16, 2008,