Member No. 002# of the Australia FTW! Club, PM the_random_hero or Alter-Bridge to join".
DEAN 79MLF > Fulltone OCD > Keeley TS9DX Flexi > Marshall Sliver Jubilee > Orange PPC 4x12

Last edited by angusslashdime at Sep 16, 2008,
I think that's an amazing deal, except for the Edge III.

I'd buy it and keep the edge III tremol-no'd or eventually swap it out for a Floyd.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
is the edge III crrap?
Member No. 002# of the Australia FTW! Club, PM the_random_hero or Alter-Bridge to join".
DEAN 79MLF > Fulltone OCD > Keeley TS9DX Flexi > Marshall Sliver Jubilee > Orange PPC 4x12

Quote by angusslashdime
is the edge III crrap?

It's made of a softer metal and wears quicker than other trems.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
What's the conversion rate for asutralian dollars?

I had one of those guitars, didn't like how it was setup and played at all; kept it for less than a month. They don't really compare with other Ibanez signatures like Satriani model or Jem, which are really nicer. If you have the chance to try it out at a guitar store, do it and see if you like it. If it's such a great deal, then buy it, try it, and you can always resell it at a better price and make some money :p
yeah, try before buy
Quote by Soma3009
I came up with this kick ass riff on my ukelele when I was 12. Find out two years later, it was smoke on the water. Got my hopes and dreams killed..

Quote by saintjimmy99
you used the right form of "their!" i commend you sir!

Fantastic deal.

Quote by Skraeling86
That's a lot of booze. Frankly, I'm impressed. You're of a stronger timber than the average man, jimbob! Hail you.

Quote by Bubban
Yes you should go to a doctor, fucking moron. We can't do anything about your hemorrhoid.

trying its not an option it ends in like 2 hours its at $350 AUS american is roughly double