Hello once again UG. This is the first of three new singles that myself and my band 'Eight Days Later' will be releasing by about christmas time, please give us your feedback as it is much appreciated.

He's done you wrong again but I don't think that it's the end for you. There's still something to do. You don't need to take the pain when you've already had it once or twice and this is once again.

So sleep with me, it won't blot out the misery and it's something out of jealousy. But get him back, don't think about it, just react,there's no need to take a different tact.

Just sleep with me, he can't change his history and commitment is a mystery. Just get him back, don't think about it, just react, he won't expect a change of tact.

He's made his last mistake but how much more will you take from him. He doesn't think it's a sin. But you don't need to stand for this, we already know that ignorance is bliss, yeah we know this.

So sleep with me, it won't blot out the misery and it's something out of jealousy. But get him back, don't think about it, just react,there's no need to take a different tact.

Just sleep with me, he can't change his history and commitment is a mystery. Just get him back, don't think about it, just react, he won't expect a change of tact.

And now you're on the final line, but do you really think that this is where it ends? He still wants to be friends. Turn him down one final time, you don't need to take another lie and so....... let's reprise.

Sleep with me, it won't blot out the misery and it's something out of jealousy. But get him back, don't think about it, just react,there's no need to take a different tact.

Just sleep with me, he can't change his history and the commitment is a mystery. Just get him back, don't think about it, just react, he won't expect a change of tact.

Just let him be, he can't change his history and commitment is a mystery. Just get him back, don't think about it, just react, he won't expect a change of tact.........

We love you all,

Dan

<3

Written by Dan Freeman. © Eight Days Later.
BECOME A FAN!

DISCO IS DEAD!

Quote by Minkaro
(Repeat until audience is driven mad)

Quote by Zeppo
Wait a minute. Your telling me your gf is related to 'The' Robert Plant?!