WTF Indeed, manga!

O_o

Next time try to be more ambiguous won't you...

Filth, pure filth... That's what you are.
What the fcuk.

Srsly. No. Stop it.
My Gear:

Washburn 6 String Bantam Series

Fender Mexican P-Bass

Farida Stratocaster

Peavey TNT115S
Quote by red_hot_chili18
guitarplayer you are truly an idiot.

how? Because I want to not be banned for no friggen reason?
Just to clear away some confusion.

Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan is a fiction series written by Masaki Okayu and illustrated by Torishimo. It centers around a young boy and an angel from the future who constantly gets him into trouble and kills him violently and repeatedly with a kanabō, only to resurrect him seconds later.
Quote by Ichikurosaki

Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan is a fiction series written by Masaki Okayu and illustrated by Torishimo. It centers around a young boy and an angel from the future who constantly gets him into trouble and kills him violently and repeatedly with a kanabō, only to resurrect him seconds later.

that sounds cute.
Quote by Ichikurosaki

you left out the fact that he is a peado.
Quote by Ichikurosaki

I'm not a fan of this style of drawing in anime. This style also ruins hentai.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Hush you, don't give away major plot detailz.

Like any of these guys will watch it.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Regardless.

How often y'seen a thread get unlocked eh?

yes how often has logic prevaild?
Quote by Ichikurosaki
How often y'seen a thread get unlocked eh?
First time today. What's your point?