- This means no meaningless posts, overdone threads or random gibberish

It was not a meaningless post icikuro got it and acted acordingly, he started in with the anime, I was hoping others would but I guess not.

It was not radom gibberish it was, 1. the opeing tile sequence to an anime and 2. a catchphrase whithin said anime. if you are agenst the Japanese fine put it in the rules.
You're fixin' to get the banhammer.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by nebiru
You're fixin' to get the banhammer.

its like baseball, 3 strikes and you're out

go pust on 4chan you japanese schoolgirl loving pedo bastard
it is in the rules.

all posts must be in english or an english translation must be provided.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by Lemoninfluence
it is in the rules.

Hahaha, thats awesome.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by Lemoninfluence
it is in the rules.

There have been post in spanish. no closing of the thread. fine a translation "blah blah blha blha blah blah blah"
Quote by guitarplayer769
There have been post in spanish. no closing of the thread. fine a translation "blah blah blha blha blah blah blah"

so then that counts as random gibberish.

plus this rule has only been added and enforced at the beginning of this month. before that it was just a guideline.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
You're not making your case very well. If it was in Japanese there needs to be a translation. If it's meaningless, it's spam.
Quote by Lemoninfluence
so then that counts as random gibberish.

plus this rule has only been added and enforced at the beginning of this month. before that it was just a guideline.

half of cobains lyrics are random gibberish. if I posted them would I get b&?
I'd shut up if I were you Guitarplayer...

I've re-opened the thread.

If you'd cared to have provided more information you wouldn't have been in this situation. As for you creating threads to moan, try PMing the mod online then you might get a quicker and better response.
Filth, pure filth... That's what you are.