I have psychology Tuesday and Thursday, it's a morning class at 9:30.

Last Thursday, i had a test, but my alarm didn't go off, and i slept right through the class, and never took the test.

Then today, my alarm didn't go off again, and i slept right through the class AGAIN. It looks like something is wrong with my alarm, and it just wont go off at this certain time. The alarm will go off for all of my other classes, but Tuesday and Thursday, it wont go off.

So now my professor probably wont believe that happened twice in a row, and i probably cant retake that test.

God this sucks!
How screwed are you?

Very.
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
Quote by Trefellin
Suck his dick, that'll make everything better.

I lol'd...doggy style for that A+.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Im posting this because im pretty mad about it.

And to the person who asked if it was to hard to set my alarm a few minute earlier:

Its not very hard, but i just had to learn my alarm was broken the hard way, which sucks.
new alarm.
My red is so confident that he flashes trophies of war and
ribbons of euphoria
anally screwed
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
You honestly sleep for hours past your alarm if it doesn't go off? I usually wake up 15 minutes before it goes off, go back to sleep, and then wake up when it goes off.

Oh, and you're screwed.
To be honest the best thing would be to get some sleep

Go to bed a few hours earlier for a few nights first usually sorts your waking problem.
133 18 9463 8395 24 22 8358 4939
Quote by Camm
You honestly sleep for hours past your alarm if it doesn't go off? I usually wake up 15 minutes before it goes off, go back to sleep, and then wake up when it goes off.

Oh, and you're screwed.

I do that too sometimes...I wake up and then I think...that bastard is gonna go off right when I close my eyes...and it does.

holla body clockz

yo.

I BELIEVE
use google calender. they send msgs to your phone for free. its awesome. i usually set 5 for each morning just to act as an extra alarm for when i sleep in
Not very screwed. You probably won't remember this in a years time.
Quote by fleajr_1412
And you posting this why?

Huge +1. Sucks to be you, TS. We don't really give a damn about your alarm here. I would think you had the sense to fix your alarm the first time it didn't go off.

I find your predicament highly amusing.
The Prime Factorisation of the number of the beast : 2x3x3x37
lie about it.

first time, your sister was assaulted, naturally you had to see that she was ok and rape her assailant.

second time, you got your dick caught in your zipper there's something about mary style. both excuses are great, because they both get sympathy. and he can't call bullshit on either, can he?

"nope, I don't believe it. take me to see your now brain dead sister, and while your at it, get out your sack so i can inspect it"

it's bulletproof buddy

Sanity is not statistical
The first time i thought i might have just not set something right or something. Its just now that I've realized the actual alarm is messed up.
i stick by my advice. you would be well advised to take it you oversleeping bastard

Sanity is not statistical
Quote by Micsunderland3
How screwed am i?
*story*

0%.

I saw no sex in that story, there wasn't even a sexual subtext, so you're actually worse at this game than a number of children's TV shows.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT