Can anyone tell me an easy way to tune to this set

D||
A||
G||
D||
C||
E||

Without bein a smartass and telling me to listen to the notes. Im not that good at ear tuning

Thanks
get a chromatic tuner?
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
I have a tuner, but its a big POS. basically it gets me to standard and I do everything else by comparing sounds on other strings. I just havnt been able to figure this one out
Have you checked tuning thread? If not, ask there. You'll probably get a better response
Quote by Kensai

Awesome guy right here
Ok, get your guitar in standard tuning. Play your low E at the eighth fret, thats a C. Now tune your 5th string to match that pitch.
The 3rd and 4th strings are the same as standard tuning so just leave them.
Play your 3rd string at the 2nd fret, thats an A. Tune your 2nd string to match that pitch. Now play your 2nd string at the 5th fret, thats a D. Tune your 1st string to match that pitch.
Quote by Hawkwing_21
thanks man, thats just what i needed

Wait, I thought you said you couldn't do ear tuning. That's basically what it is. I think you meant you don't have perfect pitch (can't distinguish a note based on its tonality) which either comes naturally or takes a good bit of work to obtain. I'd venture to guess that most guitarists don't have perfect pitch (I know I don't).
Stop whining and learn your theory!

Quote by oddhawk676
Yeah, some black guy with a yankees cap walks into the ice cream parlor, and I said "We dont serve your kind here," as in, yankee fans, i guess he thought something else and left.
Quote by PekarGuitar
Wait, I thought you said you couldn't do ear tuning. That's basically what it is. I think you meant you don't have perfect pitch (can't distinguish a note based on its tonality) which either comes naturally or takes a good bit of work to obtain. I'd venture to guess that most guitarists don't have perfect pitch (I know I don't).

yea ur right, but I've asked for help with tuning before and all people have said is listen to the notes... I thought there was some tone skill I was just completely missing or something, haha. but thx again guys