So, I'd imagine most of you have windows live messenger, and soem of you may have seen the Pineapple Express advert at the bottom. Well, every time my mouse just accidentally rolls over it, a big ****ing square pops up telling me to go watch their film. I have no qualms over this, Windows Live Messenger is free, and even though it is owned by such a large corporation, i can see the purpose of adverts. Anyway, this thing pops up, I click close, and Windows Live Messenger crashes, the bastard.

this has happened maybe 5 times in the past 10 minutes.

EDIT: vista..
Maybe if you go see it the problem will dissapear?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
or, you know, don't move your mouse over it.

place your msn in the bottom right hand corner so you don't have to move your mouse near there.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by Lemoninfluence
or, you know, don't move your mouse over it.

place your msn in the bottom right hand corner so you don't have to move your mouse near there.

I never thought of that.

IT WORKS!
yes it works, but i just hate it because if i want to go to the taskbar that stupid thing comes up
move your taskbar to the top then. that's why you have the option of customising, so you can tailor it to your needs.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
or use a different messenger software
*shock horror*
Quote by Td_Nights
*Points to Above Poster*

Best. Username. Ever.

Quote by _-Joey-_
I wish I was gay...

PSN- td_rules Steam- tdrules
on mine it starts up when i log into my user...but if i close it, it becomes difficult to get the program to pop up again...so I have to go to the length of restarting.
yo.

I BELIEVE