new song here

got lots and lots of tracks in it, enjoy yourselves.
if everything had a point you'd have to be really careful of pointy things
love your drum sounds! what did you use? I've been getting in to more experimental stuff and want to use digital drums.
"The shopowner and his son ... well that's an entirely different story altogether ... I had to beat them to death with their own shoes."
i play them in with the keyboard and then just change the instrument setting

ps. drum sounds are garageband techno kit (i think) with a bit of reverb and echo and garageband rock kit with verb and echo as well
Some really cool ideas here, I detect some Battles influence on 12 Days and I love the samples (I can't believe those are garageband sounds), and the overall sound quality is great considering the limits of garageband. I like your diversity too; these songs are all pretty different from each other. Oh, and Your Friends Are My Friends is beautiful. My only issues would be the vocals, which aren't bad but a little bit bland, and the sound quality could be better. I would suggest going for something like Protools; you'll have lots more options in terms of sounds and better overall quality. But great stuff nonetheless.

Crit mine? It's also experimental rock. The link is in my sig. Thanks.
To start I'm loving the staccato synth sound that really hold the song together. oohh everything drops at 1:30ish..... wasn't expecting that. I like the atmospheric ascending guitar. The drum sounds are halfway decent. (try as I may I still haven't been able to master the art of digital drums or beats in general) The songs definitely got a lot of variety; a lot of dynamics. It rises and falls and rises again. "i need the back of your head" I wonder what that means... *raises eyebrow* ..... hmmmm *thinks dirty thoughts*.... err yah... nehow... interesting track; layered, emotive, dynamic. what can I say. well.... I've never liked vocals with effects on them... but I guess it works in electronica song like this.
Check out my new track
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=959578
... really different from your stuff.. but hey.. why not?
Quote by BewareOfDog
I would suggest going for something like Protools; you'll have lots more options in terms of sounds and better overall quality. But great stuff nonetheless.

I'm looking into logic pro, but haven't got £319 right now