Stagg H400...http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/stagg-h-300-mockingbird-style/9204

Good buy for first time? I wanna be different, and I like the mockingbird style. I play metal, hard rock, like slayer, old metallica etc. but also like RATM, slipknot and other random shit.

Anyone know anything about this guitar? Is It worth it? Oh, and BTW, please don't give me a link to A Yamaha Pacifica 012, I HATE Strats.
I hate that I have to say this again but:
FFS play it, and you'll now! It's generally accepted that you should PLAY and instrument before you buy it.
Gear:
Electric
2008 Epiphone G400 Heritage CherryFUBAR
2008 Ibanez GRG 170 DX
2009 Cort KX1Q
2011 LTD H 351 NT
Randall RG 50 TC
Ernie Ball 11-54
Acoustic
Dean Markley
Dunlop 10's
Play ALL guitars in your range.
Also, I thought this was gonna be an adbot.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
2 hum's ?? meh

IMO: your 1st guitar should be a plane-jane used one. get a good brand name so you know the neck will last 20+ years. If you can get a nice used custom shop guitar - that would be best. make friends with the guy who builds & repairs the stuff.

When the guy that builds a guitar sees the artist putting it to good use, he might throw in some extras.