Hi guys, I'm sure there's been a few questions on FR bridges before, but what I'm wondering is;

The guitar I've ordered comes with standard 9-42 strings, but I'm used to EB Skinny Top Heavy Bottom 10-52's on my fixed bridge.
I know about adjusting the spring tension in the back of the guitar, but since the EB's arent a standard gauge, will there be anything else that will need adjusting, e.g. intonation, bridge height?

Also, do you think going as heavy as a .52 string will make it difficult to do squeels on the higher strings, should I just stick with 10-46?

Thanks in advance!
Gear

Gibson Les Paul Studio Ebony/Gold
Jackson RR5 Ivory w/Black Pinstripes
Epiphone Les Paul 100 *For Sale*
Yamaha FX370C
Marshall AVT150HX + AVT4x12
bridge height should probably be ok. maybe a slight tweak, but nothing more. wouldn't hurt to check the intonation either. as for the squeals, you just really need to try it to see what you think...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Thanks man, I'll probably just go for it with the 10-52 gauge.

If anyone else has any info feel free to keep replying.

Thanks.
Gear

Gibson Les Paul Studio Ebony/Gold
Jackson RR5 Ivory w/Black Pinstripes
Epiphone Les Paul 100 *For Sale*
Yamaha FX370C
Marshall AVT150HX + AVT4x12
um with heavier strings you might have to raise the action(bridge height) a little to keep from buzzing also might have to adjust the truss rod and intonation as for squeals i'm not sure you will just have to try