What are some great guitar albums that are, how shall I say, different?

My vote goes to Loveless by My Bloody Valentine. The sounds that Kevin Shields gets out of his Jazzmaster wow me. Love that album

Your pick?
Anything recorded where the guitar is in the hands of Mattias IA Eklundh
ohai little sig.
pretty much anything my red hot chili peppers, and make yourself by incubus, loads of effects and stuff
Listen to PsyOpus.

Also, The Trees Are Dead & Dried Out Wait For Something Wild by SikTh
Last edited by synpet713192 at Sep 16, 2008,
Im gonna say something by John 5. I really like how John 5 can play metal, rock, and heavier stuff, but, atleast on his solo album, he can slip in small traces of bluegrass riffs and other cool stuff. Maybe something by White Stipes, like Icky Thump. Theres some sick rock songs on there, all very fuzzy, but he does a great job of throwing in some bluesy stuff, and even a couple songs that use bagpipes. Great variety, catchy rifs and songs, and none of it sounds like anything but pure White Stripes.
maybe some weird zappa stuff, or some of the things van halen did, like putting a power drill up to his pickups for the intro of a song
Quote by Soma3009
I came up with this kick ass riff on my ukelele when I was 12. Find out two years later, it was smoke on the water. Got my hopes and dreams killed..

Quote by saintjimmy99
you used the right form of "their!" i commend you sir!

John 5 stuff.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by PitLurker
Loveless is an incredible album, I have to agree with TS there.

It sure is
All I can think of is some of Bumblefoot's stuff.
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.
Quote by lp345
What are some great guitar albums that are, how shall I say, different?

My vote goes to Loveless by My Bloody Valentine. The sounds that Kevin Shields gets out of his Jazzmaster wow me. Love that album

Your pick?

My first thought was My Bloody Valentine's Loveless. After thoughts include things done by Sonic Youth and Verve.
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
Vagina's tend to be not all that great looking most of the time. It's all... flappy. Looks sloppy.

I'd have to say guy junk wins but not by much. It's like winning a beauty contest against Steve Buscemi.
Rage against the machine's first album. Morello did some crazy stuff with his jackson.