Page 1 of 3
So my three best friends who are girls (yes, pit, I actually have touched a bewb), and so the topic of drinking and stuff came up today, and I heard them saying how dumb it was and such, and in my head, I am thinking

Anyways, they still believe everything mommy and daddy said about drinking is bad...blah blah blah, and they still go by the rules, and are kinda goody-goods and don't like to break the rules and stuff.

Also, they don't know that I get shitfaced every weekend, and so how should I go about transferring them into the wonderful world of alcohol?? (btw, I'm 17, two of them are 16 and the other is 17)
Maybe you should leave them alone and let them live the way they want to live?
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Spike their drinks!

Or accept people think differently to you
Gear List

Guitars
PRS SE Tremonti
Ltd Mh-100qmnt
Peavey Rotor ex
Crafter Acoustic

Amps
Bugera 333
Bugera 412h

Effects
Marshall Shredmaster
Line 6 MM4
Line 6 DL4
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Dan Electro Fish'n'chips
Ibanez LU-10
Stop trying to change people's opinions on drinking. If they don't want to drink, leave it at that. Don't be a dick and force them.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

If you gonna do it right use Rohypnol.
LTD EC-400VF
Ibanez RG321MHRB
2005 Epiphone Vintage SG G400
MXR EVH Phase 90
Digitech Bad Monkey
BOSS DD-7
Korg Pitchblack
Marshall JVM215C
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
24 Hour raping until they change their minds.

Or just, leave them to think what they want about you getting shitfaced, as some people, including me, think that drinking yourself to that state is an utter waste of time.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

Accept the fact they don't want to get wasted every weekend and want their liver to last them all their lives?
Just leave them be

Remember, it's not them who'll be in hospital with liver failure
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Holding hostage at gunpoint has always worked for me.

But that's for things that actually matter, not your little tard fest.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I drink and I get off my head but not everyone wants to drink. There's no real reason why they should so don't bug them about it.
Leave them alone, they think what they want. I don't drink, its sick. Getting pissed is for insecure bastards who have too many problems to face up to.
You could try not being a tool. Seriously, there's nothing about that post that left me feeling like you could be a semi-decent human being. You want a trophy for touching a "bewb?" How about a big sticker that says COOL MOTHER FUCKER for getting "shitfaced?"

You're a fucking winner, buddy.
DOWN&OUT
telekinesis

throw the drinks down their throat

girls love that
Quote by dragoo-mon
+1 to carcass255, he knows funk will lead the way

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Pies? You're the drunk one!
And I take it you think you're awesome and soo cool cos you go out and get drunk every weekend?

You don't need alcohol to have fun, I'm glad those girls realise it.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

If you're trying to get girls passed out, chloroform works better.
If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough
You, sir, are a wanker. If someone wants to get shitfaced, that's their choice. I do, but my best mate doesn't drink and I respect that. Maybe you should too.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
so you want your friends to start drinking? why?

I myself have tried several different types of alchohol-drinks and all of it tasted pure sh*t...so I don't drink.
Quote by AdamDK
Accept the fact they don't want to get wasted every weekend and want their liver to last them all their lives?

Yer

Just have a casual drink with them, you don't have to get 'shit faced,' as you so politely put it, to have fun.
Last edited by Jack_hertz92 at Sep 16, 2008,
Let them live their lives how they want to. You're not cool for drinking.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
If your 3 best friends are girls I'm afraid they probably all think you're gay. Sorray

If they dont want to drink, just leave them be. The worlds bigger than your current want-to-do's. Fixation will only lead to isolation
Quote by Jett Diamond
You could try not being a tool. Seriously, there's nothing about that post that left me feeling like you could be a semi-decent human being. You want a trophy for touching a "bewb?" How about a big sticker that says COOL MOTHER FUCKER for getting "shitfaced?"

You're a fucking winner, buddy.

Jett Diamond pwned TS
I don't know, the drinking isn't a good idea, maybe in moderation, but not the way you do it.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
This thread sucks, drinking sucks, hangovers suck.

Let them do what they want, and you can do what you want, you just want to them drunk to take advantage (don't lie).

But I agree to wait until college, they will probably change then.
Quote by Gunpowder
Let them live their lives how they want to. You're not cool for drinking.

ta-ta-ta ta tatata-ta ta ta tatatatata!

WINNER!
Quote by Jaymz_515
24 Hour raping until they change their minds.

Or just, leave them to think what they want about you getting shitfaced, as some people, including me, think that drinking yourself to that state is an utter waste of time.

+1
You, TS, are the deluded one. Do you enjoy having a liver?

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
Quote by CrackAddict2000
1 word: funnel

CrackAddict2000 I like your style
Quote by Ichimaru
Pics? I can tell if someone has AIDS just by looking.

Quote by xHuffyx
BTW, what's metal and full of holes?

Dimebag Darrell.
Quote by Josola
CrackAddict2000 I like your style

oh! somone is trying to get sigged!

anyways...

why do people get wasted anyways?

is it in any way fun?
barfing and falling over isn't very fun in my experience... And I like my liver
if they don't wanna get drunk leave them be.

on the other hand i think everyone should get drunk once just to experience the epic pain of a hangover.

But im irish and some of my friends get drunk like 3 times a week.

I'm more like get drunk once a month, one time i even went like 4 months without drinkzoring
Quote by dragoo-mon
+1 to carcass255, he knows funk will lead the way

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Pies? You're the drunk one!
Page 1 of 3