Ok so I posted an add before but I think I just had bad timing when posting it.

I am a freshman at U of M in Ann Arbor and am looking to start a band. I just want something to do so I'm open for whatever direction we can take it. I'm into more metal but I like lots of genres.

I play guitar but would probably want the rhythm role and so I'm looking for anyone interested in a 2nd Guitarist, Bassist, Drummer and Singer. So if you are in the Ann Arbor area or optimally a student here at U of M and want to jam or start a band please contact me. PM me and I can give you more contact info (sorry, I don't want to post here not to be spammed).
Guitars

Epiphone 1958 Ebony Explorer
Fender Standard Stratocaster

Amp/Gear

Vox Valvetronix AD30VT
Electro-Harmonix Metal Muff

Gunnery Sergeant of the Megadeth Military
PM BlackciN to join/get ranking
Gah, I would join but I'm over at Saginaw Valley State
If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough
I am actually considering U of M for Electrical Engineering if they have it. I am looking at colleges. Anyways, I am out of Adrian and am in desperate attempt to start a band. I can not find musicians to save my life so I am glad that I saw this. Michigan is a complete musical wasteland. Really interested in metal and can play lead guitar and also do harmonic growling such as Cradle of Filth or Dimmu Borgir.
Codie
i live like 10 minutes from u of m and i am a senior in high school. I play bass and can play whatever you want me to.
Peavy Cirrus 5 string
Squire Jazz bass
Berhinger ultrabass head, 450 cabinet
Resident Marvel Comic expert of the Bass Militia, PM Dinkydaisy to join
]My band's myspace
http://www.myspace.com/jenovamusicpage
I'm from around Lansing if anybody is interested.
"They say rock n' roll is dead well not while I'm alive it ain't" - Liam Gallagher

"It is the spectator, and not life, that art really mirrors." - Oscar Wilde