so there isn't a bouncing souls thread. this is a crime.

discuss one of the most entertaining (although admittedly not the most inventive) bands that pop-punk has ever offered.

also, one of the best bands to listen to in the shower or while enjoying a sunset. true story.

http://www.myspace.com/bouncingsouls
I'm wearing a Bouncing Souls shirt at this very minute. I got a p0nx nod because of it too. It was from a girl who was smoking a cigarette and wearing a Catch 22 shirt.

It was rad.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Great band, they're lots of fun, I hate that they play in NJ a lot and I still haven't seen them.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
I've always hated them. Here's why though.
They were one of those bands I never checked out before then "Anchors Aweigh" was on a Warped Tour cd and I did not like it at all. Then I saw the video for it and they looked like one of the most boring bands I had ever seen.
How I Spent My Summer Vacation is one of my favorite pop punk albums of all time, easily. Not a bad song on the whole cd. That said, I dont really listen to the Souls nearly as much as I used to, they do tend to get old pretty quick.
Quote by Zardokk
Everybody must get stoned! (If they are me.)
yeah anchors aweigh is such a boring song. the album itself has a couple of gems on it though. just listened to it driving this morning actually, lasted the exact journey time beginning to end including the bonus track.
Yeah the anchors away album is my favourite by them. Kids and heroes is a great song. They do a really good cover of dont you forget about me too.
omg, i think i just came from the mention of the name bouncing souls, god that feels good
founder of the MXPX group, pm me to join

PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!!!!!!

Wii number: 7054 3894 4223 2011
They're pretty good. I have a comp with a couple of their songs on it. Not all that intriguing, though.
I'm a hopeless romantic

You're just hopeless
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown