You are about to get the gig of a lifetime that will launch you into a musical carrer of fame, fortune, chicks galore and you seen a fortune teller (has 100% accuracy in predictions) who said you will be killed in 7 days and the gig is in 8 days what do you do?

shaggs
Go to Japan for time differences
Gear List

Guitars
PRS SE Tremonti
Ltd Mh-100qmnt
Peavey Rotor ex
Crafter Acoustic

Amps
Bugera 333
Bugera 412h

Effects
Marshall Shredmaster
Line 6 MM4
Line 6 DL4
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Dan Electro Fish'n'chips
Ibanez LU-10
Well, there won't be any fame bringing gig. So you'd have to find fame elsewhere. Killing spree?
Quote by hb15577
dude your not funny your an immature faggot, sig that
Kill myself before seven days, that'd **** up his statistics.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
^amen
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C7 FR
It's obvious.

Bring the date of the gig forward.

Then you can be famous and then you die.
Empty Space
Quote by shaggz
You are about to get the gig of a lifetime that will launch you into a musical carrer of fame, fortune, chicks galore and you seen a fortune teller (has 100% accuracy in predictions) who said you will be killed in 7 days and the gig is in 8 days what do you do?

shaggs

Wait, what could you do? I suppose you'd errr... you know, live life to the full for those 7 days.

(Fame, fortune and chicks galore).
Bring the date of the concert forward. Gig and become famous, then kill myself before 7 days is over.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
i'd die in seven days
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Quote by Jackolas
Wait, what could you do? I suppose you'd errr... you know, live life to the full for those 7 days.

(Fame, fortune and chicks galore).

And hope you die, because even if you don't you probably will die from the AIDS you contracted from all those girls.
bands/artists I've seen: Protest the Hero, LIGHTS, Andrew Bird, Flight of the Conchords, Incubus, Nine Inch Nails, Between the Buried and Me, Guthrie Govan, Cynic, The Devin Townsend Project, Scale the Summit, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Darkest Hour
Quote by shaggz

shaggs

Rape the fortune teller, leave him/her for dead, tell him/her of my superior penis and then post my experience in the pit.
Quote by Trinitron
And hope you die, because even if you don't you probably will die from the AIDS you contracted from all those girls.

Condoms are your friend, young one.
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Bring the date of the concert forward. Gig and become famous, then kill myself before 7 days is over.

beat you to it sorry.

apart from the death bit
Empty Space
I'd fuck the fortune teller then drive off a cliff.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Just ignore the fortune teller, she was lying to you.

Or kill yourself. Then you'll have put a blemish on her 100% accuracy rating, provided you do it in the next 6 days.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
i would ask the fortune teller what he/she predicts will happen next...and then say you guessed wrong and kill them...then be famous and live for 3 years after i got famous...but die a day before my 3rd anniversary of my great gig...making it kinda true?
Quote by jsbud11
Dude your leetness is maximum.
Seriously if you leave UG without becoming a mod, I will kill someone.
Quote by Devopast
This is turning into fap-to-amazingfretman's-love-a-thon
what about hang about in the living room or go to coles new world and get tons of life savers??? Wait until 8 days is up and party hard!
Attachments:
life.jpg
Last edited by shaggz at Sep 16, 2008,
Spend the first 6 1/2 days building the worlds greatest amp(like the one Doc Brown builds Marty in BTTF), then cart it round to the fortune teller's house, and use it to demolish the house on them, and melt their brain with the high volume awesomeness of your br00tal crushing r1ff4g3.