It's a Laney Pro Tube 50w combo with reverb. I can't find anything on it and I'm thinking about buying it cause it's only like 215 dollars.

so if you can find some info for me I would be very greatfull

It would be a great amp for practicing when I can't use the splawn I'm getting later so thats why I"m looking into it
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Last edited by Bostonrocks at Sep 16, 2008,
Quote by blue_strat

yeah sorry I looked at that already I don't think they have the combo version and Iwas just wondering if you guys had any other info
Quote by gregs1020
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
I dunno, does anyone know anything else about this amp
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
i haven't tried it, but i thought pro tubes were meant to be quite good? hard to go wrong for 200 dollars, i'd have thought (unless it's broken or something)...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Hey Boston, I see those pop up from time to time too. The last one was $175 down here, which had me very tempted. Did you try in RHCP_freak's Laney thread? I'm sure plenty there have tried it.
Edit: I just posted a link to this thread over there requesting input.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Last edited by gregs1020 at Sep 16, 2008,
thanks gregs,

Dave yeah For 200 dollars I dunno if I can go wrong I've played it and it sounds great the reverb doesn't work and it could do with some new tubes but it sounds great.

and cause I work there I can get it for more like 150

EDIT: I gotta go to work I'll bump this at 8
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Last edited by Bostonrocks at Sep 16, 2008,
bump

they are discontinued they have been since around 1990
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
bump
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era