Hey

My Vintage Warp isnt the best gutiar ever, and the neck pickup packed in the other week, thankfully i dont use it.

In a drunken stuper the other night i cut the wires to it and fed the wire into the control cavity, when i next plugged up, it didnt work, i looked in the cavity and A)the vol pot wires have come free and B) the pickup wires were touching the tone pot = shorting out.

now me being the strange individual i am, thought, how can i purely wire up the bridge pickup to the output, no volume control, no tone control, no selector, just the jack.

Anyone got any advice?
Cheers
PC
Quote by konigstiger
PCSpeaker is right,

Damn right I am.

Bugera 333xl > Crybaby Wah > Marshall Guv'Nor > Boss SD1 > J&D Les Paul / Vintage Lemon Drop / Modded HSH Squier / Vintage Warp / Standard Squier Strat /Tanglewood Acoustic!
You'd just wire the ground to the ground and the hot to the hot...infinitely more simple than wiring a guitar with pots..
what would a hot wire look like..

Im an A level electronics student..but i assume im mildy retarded

Or dont pay attention
Quote by konigstiger
PCSpeaker is right,

Damn right I am.

Bugera 333xl > Crybaby Wah > Marshall Guv'Nor > Boss SD1 > J&D Les Paul / Vintage Lemon Drop / Modded HSH Squier / Vintage Warp / Standard Squier Strat /Tanglewood Acoustic!
If there is a bare wire, that is definitely ground. Also black is usually ground. But it varies by pickup manufacturer.