<---- Is excited who else is going to watch it? If so You think Wilson will really quit?
GEAR

Ibanez RG 420 CM

Line 6 Spider III
Oh shiit it's tonight? I need to watch that!

I hadn't heard Wilson was going to quit? Oh I'm so behind the times...
DOWN&OUT
I AM
nah, wilson is pretty much house's only friend

and theres prolly a forum for this already

*awaiting flaming by activating flaming sheild*
i cant wait!!!

i hope wilson doesnt quit...but if its rumored then i cant leave it out..maybe he retires then something happens and he comes back?
Quote by jsbud11
Dude your leetness is maximum.
Seriously if you leave UG without becoming a mod, I will kill someone.
Quote by Devopast
This is turning into fap-to-amazingfretman's-love-a-thon
dude, you know wilson won't stay gone. i'm pumped about it, though. i can't decide who is hotter, though: cameron or thirteen. cuddy's definitely got the hot-for-her-age thing going. whoooo when she was stripping!
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
I used teh Search Bar. Their wasn't one, Correct me if I'm wrong. But yeah, Its tonight. And I was watching the Commercial and it showed something about Wilson contemplating quitting.
GEAR

Ibanez RG 420 CM

Line 6 Spider III
i don't think wilson will leave for good. he may be gone for a few weeks, but i think they'll bring him back.
Thirteen is hooooot! You all know it
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
This season should be pretty sweet.

Amber was a lame character. I couldn't buy her being sexy.

She was puffy lookin' and had big ol' bags under her eyes.

I'm glad she's dead.
HELL YEAH FOR HOUSE!!!! Thank you TS for reminding me!!! I hope Wilson doesn't leave, he's the one who actually get House and is like the mediator (if that is the correct term) b/w House and other employees. But to answer IMO your question faint_spirit, I think thirteen is much hotter, she has a mysterious quality to her hence her name. I'd show her my penis, twice.
I can't watch it...I'll have to wait for someone to upload it
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
thanks man, totally forgot it was tonight
MY Music
AMPS:
Chute CC-04 2x12
GUITARS:
Fender American Deluxe Strat SSS (with DG-20's)
Martin Dx-1
PEDALS:
Big Muff Pi Tone Wicker
Keeley Mod Bluesdriver
Holy Grail Plus Reverb
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Boss RC-2 Loop pedal
Quote by pawnluv

same here!
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
Quote by pawnluv

same here!

EDIT: Sorry i double posted on accident!
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
I cant wait!! Anyone know if the episode will be streamed on any websites or available to download soon? Only i live in the uk and it will be probably this time next year before we get season 5, Season 4 has only just finished here.
Passion Before Fashion

---------------------------------------------------------
Ibanez S470DQXM
Amp Fund 0/300
----------------------------------------------------------
OOOOH CLIFF HANGER OOOOH

House looked really sexy in that last scene. I thought it was a really good episode. Not as well put together as last seasons finale (which I thought was spectacular) but definitely good. I'm actually pretty anxious for next Tuesday.
DOWN&OUT
damn the ending pissed me off..but it was great how they did it
Quote by jsbud11
Dude your leetness is maximum.
Seriously if you leave UG without becoming a mod, I will kill someone.
Quote by Devopast
This is turning into fap-to-amazingfretman's-love-a-thon
does anyone know if they are playing it again later? I was out to long and didnt remember
it was on
What's the song used in the season 5 commercial?
"Satan isn't inside a guitar pick. He's in here. In our hearts. He's what makes us not want to go to work, or excercise or tell the truth." -
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I wish I was gay.

Quote by cashewchaching
Even though he's an ugly woman, my favorite is john mayer.
Wow. House tore apart feminists and Wilson tore apart House.

It was passable.
Quote by FbSa
Back in the 70's I decided to take all the frets off Jaco's Bass thinking he would play worse. Man did that backfire.

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']FUCK YES.

GSAWS, I LOVE YOU.
Just Downloaded and watched , really enjoyed as I do with all episodes of House. Poor House though now he has no friend .

Is the final series of House or will there be more?

Cant Wait to add Season 5 to my Dvd collection even though it will be like next year before its out haha.
Passion Before Fashion

---------------------------------------------------------
Ibanez S470DQXM
Amp Fund 0/300
----------------------------------------------------------
My DVR sucks and cut off the last minute, I need to know what happened at the very end,
when Wilson is packing up his office, the last thing he said was something like "If there's anything Amber taught me it was that I need to take care of myself". What happened after that??