My computer saavy friends are dicks, can you guys help me out?

Here's the laptop I'm looking to buy:

http://configure.dell.com/dellstore/config.aspx?c=ca&CS=cadhs1&l=en&OC=NI15_F_2E

Can you guys help me figure out the best customization of the laptop for me? Basically what I will be using it for is university work/research, msn, and video games(WoW, Starcraft-mainly Blizzard games). All you do is go through the steps when you click that link and I guess screenshot the specs you guys chose and post them here? Might seem like alot of work, but if you guys find even one minimal change you would make from the "Already included in price" choices, that'd be great!

<3
Quote by LedZepKicksAzz
You are simply the greatest person ever to walk this great planet.
^ All my buddies are big computer game nerds and they all use Dell. Plus, all the laptops are on sale on the Dell website until the 26th.
Quote by LedZepKicksAzz
^Seems good, but too expensive for me.
Quote by LedZepKicksAzz
Quote by UncleCthulhu
If you want to play games on a laptop, don't get a Dell. They're overpriced.

Yea Dell laptops are a little high in price...

Most Dells are good for general use but when it comes to games I would not stay with that brand. Look in an HP or something. Get a lot of ram and a quick processor. Also make sure it has a high end video card in it...
PROCESSOR Intel® Core™ 2 Duo T8100 (2.1GHz/800Mhz FSB/3MB cache) edit
OPERATING SYSTEM Genuine Windows Vista® SP1 Home Premium Edition - English edit
SYSTEM COLOUR Street Pattern edit
LCD AND CAMERA Glossy, widescreen 15.4 inch display (1280x800) edit
OPTICAL DRIVE 8X CD/DVD Burner (DVD+/-RW) with double-layer DVD+R write capability edit
WIRELESS CARD Dell Wireless 1505 Wireless-N Mini-card edit
BATTERY OPTIONS 6 Cell Battery edit
SOUND OPTIONS Integrated Sound Blaster® Audigy™HD Software Edition
I'm Steve
A crappy laptop is fine for WoW. A 15inch laptop is pointless for college IMO though. Build or buy a desktop from newegg for $700 that will blow that dell out of the water, then throw in a $350 dell netbook-style laptop. You've got something great to work on research and play games with, and a portable laptop ready to take notes in class.