So we are having a tshirt design contest/thing due this friday. I need help comming up with a idea for the shirt. Our colors are black and crimson and our mascot is a hawk.
i graduated last year...the class of 2008. so i made a shirt that said "Class of .08 you can outthink us but you cant outdrink us"
Dude, no matter what you come up with, nothing will be more gay than my 08' graduation jacket. The designer is a girl, who is very artistic and creative by the way, but she comes up with the stupidest idea of a freakin' spiderman design. Our school color is blue, yet the whole jacket is red with stupid spiderwebs all over it. Everyone thinks it's the shit, but it's freakin' dumb.
Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?
You know the generic Led Zep World Tour shirts that everyone has nowadays?

Mimic that. Red on black, with "Senior Class of 2009" thrown in there.
Quote by top shelf

I couldn't do it [masturbate] with the cast on however. That's when I dug out my baby sister's stuffed animals and went to town

Quote by Tubyboulin
Is it bad that I imagined you saying that in a really sexy voice?
I graduated last year and me and my friends got together and when we lined up together it made a picture of a jeep
Class of 09!
LolWut?
Then put the pear on the back
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
How about something like;

"Its ****ing highschool. Who gives a ****."

or

"I'll never see any of these losers ever again once this is over. "
09: 08 was better than us.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana