ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

id take a strat or les paul over that anyday, or a zerberus thing, which is super awesome
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
what the hell is the point of making a guitar that you can't play?
Gear
Ibanez RG2EX2
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Strat
Homemade EVH
Marshall JCM 800 Combo

Quote by freshtunes
its not so much that i feel guilty about masturbating, its the things that i masturbate to that make me feel guilty.
looks pretty ****ing awesome to me man, but how heavy is that thing lol, not to mention the price tag associated with it....

either way, this is one of those things i'd never buy, its just a waste of money in my opinion, how often are you gonna play it? it'd be way too delicate haha
oh shit, you know what would be cool, if the dragon's eyes glowed red when you plug it into an amp (i'm thinking if it had active pickups you can rig the battery to the eyes/lights somehow)
No shit that looks like it would kill your strumming arm to play it.. standing or sitting.. Ill stick with my Ernie Balls
essentiallty everything thats wrong with warlocks but X 5,000
Quote by guitardude34875
it doesn't even look playable..........
the dragons head is in the way..............
thats stupid
Quote by Killedelphia19

*wangcaster pic*

that'll always be #1 in my heart
Quote by guitardude34875
ahh, not to my likings, too shiny and way too bulky.

My favourite line of guitars is definitely the S540 series from Ibanez, particularly the late 80's, early 90's era of them. They have a super nice neck to play, the tremolo is very reliable, and the build quality is always great. The pickups aren't always the best, but that's nothing a nice pair of Dimarizio's can't take care of.
My gear:
'96 Ibanez S540FMTT
'91 Standard Gibson SG [w/ Bare Knuckle Warpigs]
Peavey Triple XXX 112
Quote by cptazad
oh shit, you know what would be cool, if the dragon's eyes glowed red when you plug it into an amp (i'm thinking if it had active pickups you can rig the battery to the eyes/lights somehow)

They already do, they have lasers embedded into the eyes.
Sickest guitars ever: '57 Strat, '62 Jazzmaster, '69 Tele, and an original Gibson ES-137.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
that guitar is so .........

uncool
Guitars:
'13 MIM Fender Strat - '05 Epi G-400
Amps:
Fender HRD - VHT Special 6 Ultra -
Jet City JCA20H - Mesa Rectifier 2x12
Pedulz:
Slash Wah - OCD v1.7 - Red Llama MKII -
Big Muff Pi - Carbon Copy - Phase 90 - Ditto Looper
Sick like the kids say?
Or like... disgusting?

Sickest isn't even a word.

That guitar is not very incredible.
Plays:
Schecter Hellraiser Solo-6 FR Limited
Parker Mojo Fly
Ibanez SZR 720
Tanglewood Evolution
LaPatrie Etude DEMO
'66 Hagstrom Viking I (customized)
SGR C-7 (defretted)
Agile Intrepid 828

Amp, Pedals:
Laney LV300
BOSS RC-20XL

amidoinitrite?

¦ Epiphone Sheraton II ¦ GFS Mean 90s ¦ Ampeg J-20 ¦
¦ Fulltone OCD ¦ MXR 6-Band EQ ¦ Behringer Chorus ¦ Artec Analog Delay ¦ EHX Holy Grail ¦
Maybe I should change the title of this thread to "craziest guitar ever"? That way I can please the grammar nazis that only like to read Oxford Dictionary approved adjectives and stop people posting photos of very attainable instruments?
Quote by guitarnoize
Maybe I should change the title of this thread to "craziest guitar ever"? That way I can please the grammar nazis that only like to read Oxford Dictionary approved adjectives and stop people posting photos of very attainable instruments?

Actually, you're being made fun of because that guitar is ****ing ridiculous.
Quote by wanderingguitar
Actually, you're being made fun of because that guitar is ****ing ridiculous.

Come on this is a show piece, it is not meant to be a replacement for a '58 Les Paul or a Nick Huber Redwood but surely you can appreciate the amount of work that goes into a creation like this, especially to make it playable! And the title of this post was tongue in cheek, I'm 32 years old, that puts me approximately 16 years past the acceptable age for usage of the word "sickest", I have already whipped my back to a bleeding pulp with a handful of 56 gauge E strings for even uttering the word, I have the leftover 12's wrapped tightly around my arms to remind me of my sin.
I think maybe prince could pull it off, no one else though
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
that guitar is both ridiculously awful and a waste of resources.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
Quote by shredmeiser101
I think maybe prince could pull it off, no one else though

Prince holding a Dragon guitar with laser beams for eyes... in a purple suit... I think it needs someone with a bit more muscle!
Hell yes that thing looks soo awsome!!!!! I dont know what everyones deal is with dissing it its probably ment to be a Showpiece guitar not to be played haha. But omg that thing is sweet i love that guitar
Wangcaster wins this thread.
-Instruments-
Squier frankenbass
LTD Deluxe EC-1000 in Vintage Black
1960's Banjuke
Quote by kranoscorp
Wangcaster wins this thread.

I just thought, with that peice of crap on the first post, there was a need for a classier guitar.... therefore i presented the guitar with the most class possible...
The WANGCASTER.

and also to the stop posting easily attainable guitar... I'd like to see you have the balls[pun intended ] to buy a wangcaster
I would take a Carvin DC400, Ibanez S Series, or Shecter C-1 over that ANY day.

1980s Ibanez RG470
Epiphone G400
Peavey Vypyr 30
Vox DA5
Vox Cybaby Wah
Monster Cables
and Red Jazz IIIs

I donated 2020 grains of rice

http://freerice.com/index.php
i mean its interesting but i wouldn't play it

besides it probably feels/sounds bad
If I was 40 years old and lived with my mom I would happily sacrifice my house (mom's basement) and put in that dragon to make it a dungeon.

Mwuhahaha *waves Harry Potter wand*
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
Page 1 of 2