You know what the difference is between a pit bull and a soccer mom?

One's a rabid, voracious creature. It's often seen biting the hand that feeds it, and will not hesitate to blindly attack another animal for getting even anywhere near its territory.

The other's a Pit Bull.
Quote by top shelf

I couldn't do it [masturbate] with the cast on however. That's when I dug out my baby sister's stuffed animals and went to town

Quote by Tubyboulin
Is it bad that I imagined you saying that in a really sexy voice?
Quote by Gargantuan
I......could be president??

████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Gargantuan
I......could be president??

The detail that makes the picture worthwhile---------------^
Quote by top shelf

I couldn't do it [masturbate] with the cast on however. That's when I dug out my baby sister's stuffed animals and went to town

Quote by Tubyboulin
I wanna cooter punch Sarah Palin so hard my fist comes out her face.

*for the record, I mean my fist.
Last edited by Monolith295 at Sep 16, 2008,
Well crying "sexism" and "racism" has worked in the past in these campaigns, so why not one more time...
It's Only Rock and Roll, But I like It
Quote by Monolith295
I wanna cooter punch Sarah Palin so hard my fist comes out her face.

I assume by that you mean ur fist is your dick
Quote by Kensai

you know, when he's clapping in that scene it's because he can't accept that his wife (actress) might be bad at what she does (because that would embarrass him), so it's not necessarily the most enthusiastic clap you could've posted.
Palin is, mildly put, ABSOLUTELY BATSHIT INSANE.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by gagnerants
I assume by that you mean ur fist is your dick

eh...i wouldnt touch that woman with a 50 foot pole (aka my schlong)
Quote by monkeysintheday
I have trained a live tarantula to calm and sit on my guitar due to the awesome powers of my rocking. When I am not playing it angrily bounces about my room hitting everything that isn't me.

Quote by stef123

rageagainst64 you are a legend!
For the record, Palin thought it was funny

I dont like any of the candidates for office, but Palin is pretty insane
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
you know, when he's clapping in that scene it's because he can't accept that his wife (actress) might be bad at what she does (because that would embarrass him), so it's not necessarily the most enthusiastic clap you could've posted.

Damn you and your movieknowledge

(I haven't seen it =/ )
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I don't think Tina Fey would ever be involved in a sexist sketch.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
**** mccain he's the sexist one. He's voted against equal pay for women numerous times.
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct

Quote by top shelf

Quote by Tubyboulin
Quote by slidething31
Well crying "sexism" and "racism" has worked in the past in these campaigns, so why not one more time...

Yeah, it's most likely just a ploy to get sympathy from women.
yeah really, all we need to do is give women the idea that it's ok to get out of the kitchen
Quote by NotAGuitarHero

Kick ass response
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
Quote by gagnerants
yeah really, all we need to do is give women the idea that it's ok to get out of the kitchen

Exactly
yeah i know right, I shouldnt be allowed out of the kitchen, thats why i have eggs and milk already in my body
Quote by Z_cup_boy
yeah i know right, I shouldnt be allowed out of the kitchen, thats why i have eggs and milk already in my body

EXACTLY!! Women in the pit have the right idea.....You should spread the word to your friends and help them grasp this concept
Quote by NotAGuitarHero
You know what the difference is between a pit bull and a soccer mom?

One's a rabid, voracious creature. It's often seen biting the hand that feeds it, and will not hesitate to blindly attack another animal for getting even anywhere near its territory.

The other's a Pit Bull.

hahahhahahh but ya know ive heard those first 14 words so many times in the past week, even reading it off a page made my eyes bleed causing temporary blindness, so please, do us all a favor and dont try to be funny.

You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Quote by NotAGuitarHero

+1
The Joker amuses me
Quote by dan ramP
RSOB and Gavs must have a great relationship to be able to sleep around so much
Quote by RSOB Bass
Yeah, it's pretty flexible. Like gavz.

Likes to play thread games, also!

*[/dead]*
“The portrait was very dismissive of the substance of Sarah Palin

i laughed at this bit.
Member of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Last.fm
What a joke.

Just like how the McCain campaign was telling Hillary to "toughen up" that she was in 'the boys club" and that she 'Cant cry when Russia is breathing down her back".

All of the pundits who said that about Hillary are now crying for Palin and her down syndrome freak baby and pregnant ***** daughter.